CD EX Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD EX Wheels

What is the part Number for the CD 5 EX wheel? Im talking about the popular 7 spoke wheel.

Id like to buy these from an oem store, but i dont know the part number.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157973 <----- the second post has a picture of what rims im talking about.

Thanks for all the help

Temp sig, cars almost done

best thing to do is buy them used somewhere because buying them from the dealer would be a lot. You could just give them your VIN number and it should come up.

Comment

=O i just purchased a set for $80 on craigslist.....best bet is searching there

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

ud spend as much on them from the dealer as you would buying a whole new set of rims . u prob could buy VOLKS for the dealership prices haha. u can find them used for like 100$ . 200$ would be MAX if they are mint. dont be too impatient. check the salvage yards. usually a nice set pops up
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Yea I seen a site that sells oem wheels and they wanted 165$ PER rim without tires or centercaps brand new, and mostly all jy sell em for what 40 a rim well over here (Ct) its like that, keep searching you'll find a good set.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Okay souns good. I found a seller on here =D

Temp sig, cars almost done

Comment

I'll sell you mine for $400. Including tires. Tires are 205/55/15 Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S with probably 85&#37; life left. Only used during the winter for the last 3 years, so maybe 9 months total use. Tires were over $120 per tire.
              1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
              CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
              PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

damn I got mine with 2 good tires and no center caps for 13 bucks a rim and they are pretty nice...I am soo happy I have them too
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                X