Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    I am going after him dude...I wont stop with my CB til I hit 350 to 400 hp
    350-400 tony?....the goal is 500+
    JDM H22A LSD Powered 92 Accord
    193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ
    Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold, Custom Header with 2.5in. mandrel bent exhuast
    Accuracy Automotive-757-548-9227

Comment

i need the help of my fellow ugs brothers/sisters more than ever, im changing my inner tie rod on the pass side. cant figure out how to get the damn thing off. i also have to change the boot that goes over it. if you think you can help or just wanna talk shit hit me up 910-581-1234
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

man wtf ??????????? nobody ?????
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
          man wtf ??????????? nobody ?????
          we dont like you.....what you expect? lmao

j/k. some one help my homie out

Comment

use some big ass channel locks and grip it on the two flats, turn it loose. their may be a flat washer bent around it to keep it from turning loose so check this first before attempting to loosen it.
            193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ

Comment

Originally posted by F22PwrdInspire View Post
              use some big ass channel locks and grip it on the two flats, turn it loose. their may be a flat washer bent around it to keep it from turning loose so check this first before attempting to loosen it.

I think he just said fuck it and left it alone man.....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

350-400 tony?....the goal is 500+
                Speaking of 500 hp....dude I seen a boosted CD5 for sale today pushing over 500 hp to the wheels...freakin nice man...the guy was asking 10 grand for it though

..said he has beat Corvette's with that car...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Speaking of 500 hp....dude I seen a boosted CD5 for sale today pushing over 500 hp to the wheels...freakin nice man...the guy was asking 10 grand for it though

..said he has beat Corvette's with that car...
                  its possible he couldve beat a vette...i have a boy that was making a little over 500 on his last set up and he would mop up vettes
                  193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ

Comment

its possible he couldve beat a vette...i have a boy that was making a little over 500 on his last set up and he would mop up vettes
                    Nice....I am going back to look at it/drive it next weekend...I would hate to buy something already built...but dam tho...lol.

Comment

Nice....I am going back to look at it/drive it next weekend...I would hate to buy something already built...but dam tho...lol.
                      you get it then you might be getting a motor on the verge of blowing up. you already know he was racing it.

Comment

Sometimes its easier to buy something already built, especially if the price is right.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        you get it then you might be getting a motor on the verge of blowing up. you already know he was racing it.
                        This is true too, but if the motor was properly built there should be no worries about it grenading.
                        193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ

Comment

Sometimes its easier to buy something already built, especially if the price is right.

This is true too, but if the motor was properly built there should be no worries about it grenading.
                          true about buying something already built.

and also true about if the motor was built properly, then it should be ok. but how does he know how it was built? does the guy have receipts? other things could break tho. axles. suspension components.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            true about buying something already built.

and also true about if the motor was built properly, then it should be ok. but how does he know how it was built? does the guy have receipts? other things could break tho. axles. suspension components.
                            most def, i hear you on how do you know if it is indeed fully built. receipts are always a benefit and most guys i know that do builds document them with pictures too. shit if an axle breaks thats no problem...its expected with a car making that kind of power unless it has axles built to withstand that amount of torque.
                            193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ

Comment

most def, i hear you on how do you know if it is indeed fully built. receipts are always a benefit and most guys i know that do builds document them with pictures too. shit if an axle breaks thats no problem...its expected with a car making that kind of power unless it has axles built to withstand that amount of torque.
                              well thats what im taking about. maybe hes running axle that arent made for that kind of power and he's just been lucky so far. then once Tony gets it, he breaks an axle or 2 and causes him to get in a an accident?

update for me:

got my other ballast for my HID kit in along with my rear strut bar.....install......whenever it stops raining. lol.

Comment

hey shadow you punk, when you gonna make me a member.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Working...
                                X