No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1993 Honda Prelude SR-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron, car looks amazing the way it is now. great job. looking forward to more updates aswell

Comment

It's looking great man! I have to admit the Mugen bumper for the BB4 is one of the sexiest ones out there! GL finding the head light covers to go with it though..
      Did you strip out all the sound material in the floors with dry ice? I'm not sure if it was on this forum or another, but that drive way looks awful familar from pics I've seen when somebody was doing that.

Comment

is the before and after pic the same i dont see a difference? other then the third pic which looks great
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

The car looks amazing man! ! !

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Nice! U know you will eventually go red top

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              is the before and after pic the same i dont see a difference? other then the third pic which looks great
              the wheels stick out further thanks to spacers which make it look alot better, cars looking sick ronald

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

your car is looking sick, defenetly one of my favorite ludes

CALI LIFE STYLE
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  Looking fresh man! You going to be at the Revscene meet?
                  Thanks Eli I honestly don't know when the Revscene meet is lol but I'll try my best to show up!

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                  You've done a lot more than I expected with this car. I'm excited.

As hard as it is to look away from "Project Red" in your pictures, the CB is a little depressing. I'm glad all it's parts are living on. It was definitely one of my favorite cars on this site.
                  Thanks man..The CB is still by far a better car overall..I still miss it! But this car is getting up there as well..Hopefully by next year it will be better than the CB

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                  I gotta get my wagon looking this good.

Fresh!
                  Thank you!

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                  more pic pls Ronald.....
                  Haha I'll upload more when I have some time to do a quick shoot bro..

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  If u dont mind me asking, what's the damage $$$$-wise on this puppy?
                  lol definitely more than I can afford! Definitely didn't plan on spending this much on this car..Not for this year, anyway..Last time with the CB, it took me 3 years to get the car to where the Lude is right now..And this time, it only took me 7 months!

Keep in mind though, A lot of the parts I acquired, I got a great deal on..So I think it's better than what it looks like

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                  Ron, car looks amazing the way it is now. great job. looking forward to more updates aswell
                  Thanks Larry!

Originally posted by mgcshroomz View Post
                  It's looking great man! I have to admit the Mugen bumper for the BB4 is one of the sexiest ones out there! GL finding the head light covers to go with it though..
                  Did you strip out all the sound material in the floors with dry ice? I'm not sure if it was on this forum or another, but that drive way looks awful familar from pics I've seen when somebody was doing that.
                  Couldn't agree more! It's too bad that they don't look aggressive enough for my liking..The Mugen bumper still makes the front end of this car look too rounded, and I just don't like round! Had the bottom of the Mugen bumper been flat and even, I can at least run a front CF diffuser..Unfortunately that's not the case!

I'm pretty sure those were my pics that you saw And yes this car has literally no sound deadening material in the interior!

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                  The car looks amazing man! ! !
                  Thanks bro!

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  Nice! U know you will eventually go red top
                  Haha most likely!

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                  Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  the wheels stick out further thanks to spacers which make it look alot better, cars looking sick ronald
                  Thanks guys..

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                  your car is looking sick, defenetly one of my favorite ludes
                  Thanks bro I appreciate it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got myself an M2Y4 transmission today! Hopefully it will be in a better condition compared to my current M2F4! Although the M2F4 does have a shorter 3rd, 4th and 5th..I'm actually going to keep the M2F4 transmission and rebuild it for next year...Carbon coated synchros, etc., and Kaaz 1.5-Way LSD, if situation permits

So the part hunting continues..Will keep you guys updated

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

i love u ronald. u give me hope that one day ill actually follow through on my accord plans. looks amazing friend.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Thanks Chris, much appreciated bro I'm sure you'll finish your Accord according to plan, even if it takes a little bit longer than originally planned..you're a busy man bro! Haha

Project Red's 1st Quick Photoshoot! If you'd like to see more pics, just click HERE I would post it here on CB7T, but I'm not sure where I can post them! Don't want to post it on the Image Gallery section, since it specifically said CB7 only!

Thanks for looking guys!

Ronald

*edit* I am looking for an H22A header (preferably aftermarket) for this car, since the header that's currently installed in this car is crap, and leaking If anyone has anything, please let me know! Thanks

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Just checking in to see the updates. The 'lude body definitely needed that wider track to fill out those large fenders, and it came out brilliantly.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Why did you put 5mm more spacing up front?
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Looking great Ronald, I love the wheels. The front end looks very aggressive with that hood and lip too.
                            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                              I'm pretty sure those were my pics that you saw And yes this car has literally no sound deadening material in the interior!

Ronald
                              Could you tell a difference in the car while driving it once you pulled out all the sound deadening material (other than more road noise)?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                                Thanks Chris, much appreciated bro I'm sure you'll finish your Accord according to plan, even if it takes a little bit longer than originally planned..you're a busy man bro! Haha

Project Red's 1st Quick Photoshoot! If you'd like to see more pics, just click HERE I would post it here on CB7T, but I'm not sure where I can post them! Don't want to post it on the Image Gallery section, since it specifically said CB7 only!

Thanks for looking guys!

Ronald

*edit* I am looking for an H22A header (preferably aftermarket) for this car, since the header that's currently installed in this car is crap, and leaking If anyone has anything, please let me know! Thanks
                                Yo! Ron empty out some of your PM box I tried to reply to our last PM, got something to show you PE~ACE!

PUSSY WAGON

Comment

Working...
                                X