What bolt or clip for splash guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bolt or clip for splash guard?

I got a 92 ex coupe and i thought i had gotten the right clips for the splash guard but i did not. I have tried to find what is the part number but it does not show it on honda diagrams. The part number for the splash shield is 74111-SM4-A00. In the diagram you can see 2 countersunk holes closest to the jack point which show no bolt or clip but am assuming there has to be a clip or bolt that goes in there as it hangs a bit with nothing. I put some clips in there a while back thinking this would work but they just sheared off. Anyone know this part number or if they are clip or bolts that go in there?

No clue how you missed these if you found the splash shield in the parts. It's listed right with it, one of the only other components there.

90657-SB0-003

Anyway here is the part number and a link to the page it was found on. I've ordered a bunch of these over the years. Also there is another clip under there in 2 spots that holds the bumper cover on. Most people don't have these either.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
      No clue how you missed these if you found the splash shield in the parts. It's listed right with it, one of the only other components there.

90657-SB0-003

Anyway here is the part number and a link to the page it was found on. I've ordered a bunch of these over the years. Also there is another clip under there in 2 spots that holds the bumper cover on. Most people don't have these either.
      I don't think that is it. That is the part i ordered and put on to get sheared off on both sides. If u look closely you can see sort of where it goes to front of splash guard. As the one on other side is a bolt. which almost looks like they are similar type parallel holes. I actually ordered a box of replicas. Maybe that is the issue but the pic is confusing as it doesn't show going to those two center holes.

Comment

That is the correct part number for the two holes closest to the center jack point. All the other holes (7 places at least: three across the front, one on each side in the deep recessed hole, and one in each fender well - maybe two on the left) use the #9 bolt, PN 90119-SE0-000. Do you have trouble lining up the holes - been wrecked in the front at all?

90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          That is the correct part number for the two holes closest to the center jack point. All the other holes (7 places at least: three across the front, one on each side in the deep recessed hole, and one in each fender well - maybe two on the left) use the #9 bolt, PN 90119-SE0-000. Do you have trouble lining up the holes - been wrecked in the front at all?

no body is perfect(except where hood is bent when they stole it). It must be cause these clips suck and that pic is a little deceiving as it shows those parts it seems to me closer to front of car. Will order some oem ones.

Comment

Working...
          X