Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Black line? I just see the bumper

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Megan?

You kno what friend, I always wanted to mod one of those..cu it rite b4 the flex pipe, get a smaller size, but get 2.5 in and out, with 2.5 in pipin, then weldin the rest from cat back. The diameter is 2in out. Y not match it to your current setup.. know what I mean?
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                Megan?

You kno what friend, I always wanted to mod one of those..cu it rite b4 the flex pipe, get a smaller size, but get 2.5 in and out, with 2.5 in pipin, then weldin the rest from cat back. The diameter is 2in out. Y not match it to your current setup.. know what I mean?
                It's a crappy DNA Motors (Ebay) header. I was just looking for something to replace this with:

Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Honda/Fox Hat, Osiris NYC 83 VLC shoes, and Primer SPY McCoy sunglasses.

Comment

Car wash and wax for the CB. This place has the best automatic car wash i have found yet. It gets it spot less. I go here every pay day!
                    visit vgruk

Comment

my car is to low for a auto wash . every inch of my car has to be washed by hand .
                      this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                      How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                      Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
                        my car is to low for a auto wash . every inch of my car has to be washed by hand .
                        ouch. Im to lazy to wash by hand unless it is REALLY dirty ( makes sense right? ) I like to have a shiny car at all times. im almost OCD on that. same thing with my windows DON'T TOUCH MY DAMN WINDOWS!

The only time i will deep clean and wash it by hand is if im going to a meet
                        visit vgruk

Comment

I wash my car by hand also. That way I can make sweet love 2 her as I rub her down

Bought this today. 10.56, I love underground music to the fullest. Not that stupid shit on mtv or fm radio. I love hiphop. So far I like this cd, soundtrack to The Man With The Iron Fists. Drops in the movie nov 2.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard

Comment

Party pack of Mike's and a box of 12 gauge ammo. I grabed my Mikes, my Ammo and headed to the counter. The cashier said "enjoy your alcohol and enjoy you bullets."

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
                              I have one of those spray guns that you hook up to the garden hose but has a resevoir for car soap. I love that thing. I wash and wax my car a lot more often now.
                              my 91 cb7
                              Originally posted by 4doorfury
                              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                                I wash my car by hand also. That way I can make sweet love 2 her as I rub her down
                                haha you crack me up bro .
                                after i wash mine with long hard rubs . i like to reach behind the tire and play with the nipples on the caliper.
                                Last edited by Accord problems; 10-24-2012, 05:11 PM.
                                this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                                How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                                Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Working...
                                X