+1 for the exercise of the 2nd Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stewie View Post
    hate to say it, but thats what i hate about your country...

why do you need to have a pistol on you while your shopping at walmart??? is it some sort of a status symbol??? make your dick bigger?? are you ever planning on using it to kill someone??

let the cops do their work, if he attacks you and he swings first, its self defence, sue the fucker...

i find it completely stupid to need to have a pistol on you 24/7

but thats just my views.

We do it because if we don't we will turn into Canada.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      It's best to have the CC though. That way, you can open carry but in the even that a cop or other law enforcement agent feels that it's "concealed" you have the paperwork for it.

Im just surprised Wal-Mart allows it. Most places these days wont allow them, even with a permit.
      Wal mart doesn't, I think maybe he got away with it because its the dirty south.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

It's best to have the CC though. That way, you can open carry but in the even that a cop or other law enforcement agent feels that it's "concealed" you have the paperwork for it.

Im just surprised Wal-Mart allows it. Most places these days wont allow them, even with a permit.
        To refuse weapons on the premises they would have to have clearly posted signs. Walmart does not. Also, note I live in Alabama.
        _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post

Wal mart doesn't, I think maybe he got away with it because its the dirty south.
          Those dirty southers!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

WTF I guess people in Texas are too stupid to be allowed Open carry. I mean it, some of the stupidest drivers and people I've ever seen have been in Texas. (but some of the finest women and cars I've ever seen have been in Texas)

I also heard that Canada has more guns per person than the USA (but only in their homes).

I have to say its a crazy world and if you decide to shoot some one. Please do it correctly. Its like people getting high off of solvents and paint thinners, do it correctly or dont do it at all. And that means aim and fire once followed by two more. Dont under do it or over do it. (Dont shoot a man thats clearly dead more times cause that will build a bad case against you)

Comment

IDK....Ive been to quite a few states and Im pretty convinced that bad drivers (and people) are all over. Stupidity has no home, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post
                At the point when he was threatening to fight me, this was running through my head. Though, after he got in my face and started that BS chest bump thing some people do before a fight, I considered this as an act of aggression, but not warranting return action, but rather a higher level of awareness. I tried to think what I would do if certain things happened from this point. On one hand, I would never want to fire my weapon inside a public building like Walmart that always has so many people, but on the other hand, I felt a duty to protect my brother above that. However, my father was the hand to hand combat instructor for the Marine Police of north Alabama and taught me how to defend myself, as well as taking MMA classes for a while. This in junction with being a rowdy teenager who has been in several "fist fights", I am comfortable defending myself in such a manner. My concern then was to protect my firearm if such a situation presented itself. This concern was alleviated when I noticed his friend trying to defuse the situation, and at least get us outside. At this point he noticed the pistol on my hip and no further action was required, and my only thought was to get out of there before anything had an opportunity to start up again. At which point my brother and I left the premises.

In retrospect it's difficult to say exactly what I would have done. There are so many variables:

"Did he have a weapon?"
                "Is his friend going to assist him in an altercation?"
                "What danger does the situation impose on my brother?"
                "Are other people in danger by the altercation?"
                etc.

There is certainly no blanket response I would have used.
                You sir, are one of VERY few people I know that carry and have the presence of mind to do so correctly. +1 for not being a fucking retard.

Also, Stewie. We don't carry because we have to. We choose to do so. It's a responsibility to take higher action in dangerous situations, and it's a right that has been threatened a time or two in history. We will make damn sure we keep our right to own, and carry our weapons. If you don't live here, what difference does it make to you?
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i think someone was open carrying an unloaded shotgun or carbine/rifle which isn't illegal but it sure sparked quite a bit of attention. he also was in the shopping mall.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well thank you. I do my best to abstain from being associated with stupid people.
                    _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Damn , I love Alabama.....

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Cops aren't always around. Sorry I'm not gonna wait for 20 minutes, and I know neither is Mr. bad guy isn't either, for the cops to show up and "protect" me. I carry open and concealed depending on where I am. Some people now a days will do ANYTHING to better themselves with other peoples success. Will I use my gun just to shut some d-bag up, NO, but if it comes down to my life or some jackass...well that's a no brainier. Its a choice and a right in this country and God bless it. Carrying changes your views on things and learning how to handle a bad situation.
                        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Have you been to Wal-Mart lately?!?

ive only been to walmart at most 10-15 times in my life.

last time i checked canada is 10x better off then america, but thats biased, as you will reply with america is better.

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                          Also, Stewie. We don't carry because we have to. We choose to do so. It's a responsibility to take higher action in dangerous situations, and it's a right that has been threatened a time or two in history. We will make damn sure we keep our right to own, and carry our weapons. If you don't live here, what difference does it make to you?
                          the 2nd amendment has been around since the 1700's...back then society and "the norm" was just a liiiiiiiittttlllleeeee different the what its at today, people then were more mature and handled things differently. its not a responsability to take higher action in dangerous situations its a choice, and a foolish one at that in my mind, but a situation only escalates when someone tries to flex their nuts and be more dominant over the other one...animals do it...humans do it...fuck i even do it at night clubs to get women from other guys...but like i said, you have a gun on you, you flash it, now hes flashing his at yours...someones about to get shot here...and is it worth it? over an argument???? cant you talk it out instead?? im all up for having guns...but i dont see the need to carry one with you when you go shopping.
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post
                            Other gentleman: "Something funny *****?!"
                            What was the word?

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                              i think he has an open carry license or something.

In texas the rednecks want to pass a law that ANYONE can open carry. Felon or not. And of course they want to bring back this strange law that if I wantz your house or boat or car and I'z haz more firepowerz then Iz take or we death match. Stupid hill billy's huh ?
                              Check your facts. Open carry would be for law abiding citizens, as is concealed carry. If you're a felon, you CAN NOT BUY A GUN LEGALLY, so then they wouldn't be allowed to carry one legally either.

As for the second part, I've no idea what you're on about.

I know guns are intended only to kill, but they dont necessarily have to. Depending on the situation, Id only fire in the direction of said threat or aim for a limb or non-vital part of their person. Now if it came down to a life or death, "them or me" situation, yes, Id fire until they were no longer a threat. Be it by their own escape or even end of their life. THAT is when Id let the law take over. The police would come and there'd be big show and all that, but in the end, I felt my life was in danger and I felt threatened enough to use deadly force.
                              Bad idea. First, if you decide that the situation isn't severe enough to shoot for center mass then the jury will think you weren't really in fear for your life or of severe bodily harm. Second, under extreme stress, your fine motor skills are pooched. Accuracy will be poor. Center mass has the highest probability of hits and that's where you should always aim. The guy may or may not live but that doesn't matter much if you're truly in fear for your life.

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                              WTF I guess people in Texas are too stupid to be allowed Open carry. I mean it, some of the stupidest drivers and people I've ever seen have been in Texas. (but some of the finest women and cars I've ever seen have been in Texas)

I also heard that Canada has more guns per person than the USA (but only in their homes).

I have to say its a crazy world and if you decide to shoot some one. Please do it correctly. Its like people getting high off of solvents and paint thinners, do it correctly or dont do it at all. And that means aim and fire once followed by two more. Dont under do it or over do it. (Dont shoot a man thats clearly dead more times cause that will build a bad case against you)
                              USA has more guns per person than anywhere in the world. I think Canada is second though. Followed by Finland.

Also, even Canada has a concealed carry permit. 99% of those who apply will never get it though.

As for your last part, shooting someone when you're in fear for your life is like getting high off inhalants? Are you insane?

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              i think someone was open carrying an unloaded shotgun or carbine/rifle which isn't illegal but it sure sparked quite a bit of attention. he also was in the shopping mall.
                              In some states, carrying a long gun is completely fine. In others, the long gun must have a pistol grip. So you could ride a motorcycle with an AK47 slung on your back no problems potentially.

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                              ive only been to walmart at most 10-15 times in my life.

last time i checked canada is 10x better off then america, but thats biased, as you will reply with america is better.

the 2nd amendment has been around since the 1700's...back then society and "the norm" was just a liiiiiiiittttlllleeeee different the what its at today, people then were more mature and handled things differently. its not a responsability to take higher action in dangerous situations its a choice, and a foolish one at that in my mind, but a situation only escalates when someone tries to flex their nuts and be more dominant over the other one...animals do it...humans do it...fuck i even do it at night clubs to get women from other guys...but like i said, you have a gun on you, you flash it, now hes flashing his at yours...someones about to get shot here...and is it worth it? over an argument???? cant you talk it out instead?? im all up for having guns...but i dont see the need to carry one with you when you go shopping.
                              Please let all of us know where your facts are for Canada being 10x better. In what regards? Saying one country is "better" than another is a foolish argument.

People in the 1700's had duals to figure out arguments. Is that a "more mature" way of handling things? Maybe we should bring that back.

Also, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT SHOOTING SOMEONE OVER AN ARGUMENT. Stewie, seriously, where are you getting your facts from? I'd even argue that those who carry a firearm are far more responsible than the average person. Think about how that responsibility will change your life. No longer can you go to the bar and get completely hammered. You've got a gun, that would be a bad choice. When you see a sketchy person, you cross the street. When you see some other hazardous environment, you avoid it.

Carrying a firearm will typically make the person more aware of where they are and what they can or can not do.

You "flexing your nuts" in a bar is just as likely to get you stabbed to death.
                              My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

whats the 5 letter word?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X