Gta V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whats the scoop?

Im an old man with 3-5 hours a week TOPS to play games. I usually nerd out and play halo 4 but that is growing old. I like shooter games, but I've played other GTA games and the multiplayer aspects of this interest me.

So, should an old man that never gets to play buy the game? Is it worth it?
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
      So whats the scoop?

Im an old man with 3-5 hours a week TOPS to play games. I usually nerd out and play halo 4 but that is growing old. I like shooter games, but I've played other GTA games and the multiplayer aspects of this interest me.

So, should an old man that never gets to play buy the game? Is it worth it?
      Do it, I'm about 39% and about 15hrs in. Multi-player launches on the 1st and it's gonna be epic.
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

I beat the game now im just waiting on the online to open.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
          Do it, I'm about 39% and about 15hrs in. Multi-player launches on the 1st and it's gonna be epic.
          Really that soon eh?

You guys playing on 360 or ps3?
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I finished the story Monday night already. Its cool though cause there's still tons of things to do (says I'm only 70% done) and online is gonna be good.
            wat?

Comment

The Map feels more like an updated L.A. Noire...

And whats with they driving dynamic. The cars were way more fun to drive and easier to control in GTA 4.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                Really that soon eh?

You guys playing on 360 or ps3?
                Xbox for me.

Originally posted by Punkrampant View Post
                The Map feels more like an updated L.A. Noire...

And whats with they driving dynamic. The cars were way more fun to drive and easier to control in GTA 4.
                LA Noire really? I don't get that feeling at all. The cars handle a bit more like midnight club, at least they fixed the awkward camera angle from 4.

Comment

Any of you play the Freak mission with the border patrol. The one guy speaking Russian just made my day.
                  Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                    Any of you play the Freak mission with the border patrol. The one guy speaking Russian just made my day.
                    Just did that one today, funny as hell.

Comment

Bought it the day after it came out and beat it the next Tuesday. Still dicking around doing stuff. Mostly just modding cars and completing all the side missions like the Under the Bridge and Stunt Jumps. Not sure how they're pulling 20% more of things to do when as far as I can tell that's the only stuff I have left. Can't wait for online to come out. People need to post pics of their cars they have too. I'd list all mine but too long. I have all three garages and driveways filled and all three garages that you can purchase filled. Along with Trevor's hangar and the hangar you can buy at the airport and the helipad.

I like to play the golf for some reason too. Until this guy standing next to me talked mid-swing. I shanked it and beat him to death with my club. Then got thrown off the course for breaking club rules...no idea how..

The Facebook group

Comment

At that point, you need to take the golf game to the street, but you have to improvise the ball, like using pedestrians.
                        Ever played chicken with a jumbo jet? I have, and the plane lost. Coward took off before we collided.
                        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Was there an update for the PS3 version? I just went into a storage garage to get a special vehicle and came out with something looking suspiciously like the new NSX. It's called Jester, with street and race trims. It even appears to be AWD. There are several other great new cars as well.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                          X