Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate (and those who don’t, even though it’s just “Wednesday” )

Is anyone doing anything interesting? Giving anything interesting? Getting anything fun?

I’m down in VA at my mother in law’s house. My folks flew up from Florida, so everyone is here. Trying to figure out how we can cram presents and breakfast in before our noon showtime of Star Wars!

Merry Christmas to you as well! We are just visiting family in GA. I had to figure out how to put together a princess power wheel last night, which took longer then it should. Probably didn’t help I was not in the right state of mind. But hopefully you make it to the showing.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

All my children, including son-in-law made it here. Did some maintenance on my daughter's Element (tore the side of a finger off in the process). I love it when it is going to be almost 60 deg F in December.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Merry Christmas!

3 years ago I got out of a 9 year relationship, so the past 2 years Christmas was just by myself. My direct family is 3 people and live far away. Those prior 9-ish Christmas's were trees, lights, decorations everywhere, families to visit, the whole real deal.

9 months ago I met a girl and this is the first Christmas I spent with a girl again. Nice to have someone around again I'm too old to get good gifts, so best thing I got was the fog inserts I bought myself for the 2017 A4 to complete the blacked out front end.

But what i really want is a dam tool chest! Dying to get one for a long while now... even been collecting stickers for more than 10 years now

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          All my children, including son-in-law made it here. Did some maintenance on my daughter's Element (tore the side of a finger off in the process). I love it when it is going to be almost 60 deg F in December.
          I remember you doing this last x-mas. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            I remember you doing this last x-mas. haha
            I don't think I tore the side of my finger off last year.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              I don't think I tore the side of my finger off last year.
              no no, fixing vehicles...

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                no no, fixing vehicles...
                Yeah, I had recently purchased my Element in November 2018, did a little work on that last year before sending the kids back to school.

Comment

Merry Christmas. Taking a break from the cold midwest to enjoy home in Florida.
                  '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                  If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Merry Christmas!! It's 20C here in Atl, loving it. I did all of my family travels during Thanksgiving, so I'm staying home this year. Bought myself some parts for the Bimmer and the RX-7, but that's it.

Next year, I'm going on a ramen noodle diet.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Happy Honda Days everyone!
                      http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This is coming in the mail, courtesy of wife:

That's just the start of all I need to get the engine properly monitored and protected.

Also got a "new" ASROC A75 Pro4 with the FM2 socket, and a new Courgar Gaming case. My old identical motherboard was shorting out, so I spent part ot today putting the computer together, and it's good to go. I probably need a true quad core processor for the video editing I am doing, but the AMD A10 5800k runs fast enough for what I do.

Oh, we ordered a Simplisafe home security kit, since we have a 19 mo. old and another on the way. You can get a 105dB siren to blast the ears off your intruders! The monitoring service has no contract, and you can cancel anytime, so we will let you know how well it functions.
                        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Y'all know what it is!
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Decided not to travel this year to visit my family, stayed home and celebrated with the In-Laws. Nothing big, she has a small family so it was nice and quiet compared to what it is usually like on my side.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all of you and your families.

Cheers!
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

We spent the day at the in-laws trying to let them know that they will be grandparents and her grandma will have her first great-grand child; i am quite a bit dissapointed nobody cried. I guess i should start planning a gift for next year since birth date is late june-early july, currently debating on a Holley Dominator or an Edelbrock Performer.
                              [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
                              X