prelude si and vtec rotors the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prelude si and vtec rotors the same?

im looking into doing the rotor-over-hub conversion and i want to do prelude rotors. so my question is that are the prelude si and vtec rotors the same. ive looked at nopi.com on power slot rotors and they have 2 listings on the rotors? so then i looked on inlinefour.com and they have the spoon calipers for a integra type r and 92-01 prelude and it did say non-vtec or vtec the spoon calipers for the integra type r and prelude are the same and im not going to spend $1500 for those calipers

according to my knowledge, no their not the same.

Comment

if the calipers for the ITR and lude are the same then they are for the VTEC lude. the rotors for the VTEC and non VTEC lude arent the same if i recall correctly . . . the non VTEC ones are smaller
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

No they are not the same. The VTEC prelude has a bigger rotor in diameter than the Si Prelude. The non-vtec Prelude's rotor is the same diameter as a CB7 rotor making the swap pointless. Get the (SRV) VTEC Prelude rotors and OEM Prelude SRV calipers.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

see i thought that they were 2 different sizes but just wanted to make sure but after i seen its makes you wonderhttp://www.inlinefour.com/spoon4potalc.html

Comment

Working...
          X