need help finding a site to watch tv episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    I just checked netflix, they offer it all the way up to season 8 BUT it's on DVD only not streaming.
    Yeah thanks, She has them added. But i was kinda hoping we could find somewhere she could watch them so she doesnt have them clogging up my dvd list lol.
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
      Yeah thanks, She has them added. But i was kinda hoping we could find somewhere she could watch them so she doesnt have them clogging up my dvd list lol.
      I'm impatient as hell when it comes to watching shows consecutively, this is something i found out when they had Brisco County Jr available. I loved that show when i was a kid, it just about killed me when i had to wait almost 2 days to watch the next disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
        I'm impatient as hell when it comes to watching shows consecutively, this is something i found out when they had Brisco County Jr available. I loved that show when i was a kid, it just about killed me when i had to wait almost 2 days to watch the next disc.
        Yup, thats another reason she wants to find a site. She is complaining how she'll have to wait and it will take forever lol
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          You cause more trouble than threads like this, or the troll threads we've been getting from various fairly worthless members... If anyone is going to get banned, it will be you. Permanently. Grow up, or find another forum.

And there are no torrent links posted anywhere in this thread.
          so, would linking to a site to get torrents be against the rules or only if you link directly to a torrent?

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
            Yup, thats another reason she wants to find a site. She is complaining how she'll have to wait and it will take forever lol
            I love how they charge you more monthly if you still want to receive the discs yet they don't have a lot of the older shows that people want to watch via streaming yet.

Comment

Working...
            X