No announcement yet.

need help with my new red-eared slider turtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there use to be a turtle forum, cant exactly remember what it was called. Dont over feed them because their shells will start deforming and that isn't good.

Its fun to watch them chase gold fish around, they love them... They love red leaf lettuce too, dont over feed them with protein like I said before.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Jkid View Post
      is there water in it now? if so give him time and he will get up there. turn on the heat lamp so he feels the heat and he will move. When you feed him feed him by the size of his head...that is how big his stomach is. always wash your hands after feeding him cause they HAVE Salmonella. don't put plastic plant in clogs up the bowels and River rocks should be put in the tank......they tend to eat smaller rocks and shit them out later.....and eat them again....????? last but not least if you go out of town on a trip put live fish (gold fish and etc...) in the tank with him and he will dine on them for the time being...i think they eat about two a day. And that's all she wrote!!!!.....really.

Brought to you by Vet Dr. at Banfield in Macon GA.
      hahaha so true!!! i used to dump 10+ guppie fish in the tank, it would cost like 1$ for those feeding fish, and id let turbo (my turtles name) go ape shit on them i would sit there and watch him attempt to catch and eat them until he'd finally peck off a fin...then a few hours he'd get the other fin so they'd be swimming helplessly!!! hahahaha was funny shit!!!
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Get a female Red Eared Slider turtle, He's gonna need something to fuck.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

A whole thread about your new turtle and no pictures? WTF man? That's almost as bad as a girlfriend thread without pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            A whole thread about your new turtle and no pictures? WTF man? That's almost as bad as a girlfriend thread without pictures!
            x2. I had a RES before, but I mustve sucked at taking care of him, because his shell was soft, he was always peeling and amidst his own white flakes. He died not long after .

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Turts or gtfo.

Comment

Nice! I want a mander. Give him a big ass rock and some neat things to entertain with. Needz picks

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                X