JPsAccordSE : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice SE

Besides the leather wear issues, it looks pretty immaculate! You don't find cb7's as clean as that very often, nor do you find one that happens to be an SE! Congrats on your new baby! Given him/her a name yet?
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Tell you the truth, I haven't even thought of a name... I will have to think of a good one . Right now I just have to get the car fixed and washed (I hate pollen )

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
        Tell you the truth, I haven't even thought of a name... I will have to think of a good one . Right now I just have to get the car fixed and washed (I hate pollen )
        You don't have to tell me twice about pollen, my parents have laurel bushes right next to the driveway.
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Heres some more pictures

pre-wash:

post-wash:

Comment

Some more pictures (I love pictures! )

Comment

really nice car!!

Comment

cars lookin good so far nice start. Any plans?
                Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
                ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

Not too many plans until i get it fixed. Need to get some money first! I will probably drop it first, but am not sure how much yet.

I decided that im going to try to change the brake pads myself this week because I miss driving it! (this is coming from a kid who has never done it before...)

Comment

great car dude. i love the leather. keep it up.

Comment

damn man love that interior yea i Fiberglassed some of the doors and were cool at first then 2 years later i need new ones no i apperciat how much i love the stock interior
                      turn the key,Clutch-Gear-Gas ..Gone.... R.B.

Comment

that is one clean car i think you might be the only one on cb7tuner well that i know of that has a 91 se with black interior i mean alot of people have the black interior but it didnt come with thecar like yours overal your car is tight and for getting it as a gift is bad ass also

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Thanks, thats cool about the black interior (exclusivity ) I want to try and get some taillights like yours... how much did you get them for and where?

After about a week or two, I am finally mobile again! I got around to doing my front brake pads, which stopped the squeal... I finally got to drive to school after a week of riding the stupid bus!! lol
                          Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 10-08-2007, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                            Thanks, thats cool about the black interior (exclusivity ) I want to try and get some taillights like yours... how much did you get them for and where?

After about a week or two, I am finally mobile again! I got around to doing my front brake pads, which stoped the squeal... I finally got to drive to school after a week of riding the stupid bus!! lol
                            i got my tailights off of ebay for about 125 shipped but you have a 90-91 so your going to have to convert the trunk to a 92-93 if you want to put those type of tail lights on they have spme for a 90-91 but those are hard to find

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Coolll !! I like that view around your car that's very nice.
                              Nice country.
                              Honda Accord CB from Bangkok..,Thailand,Hi all guys....

My msn :

Comment

Thanks..

I like the car without the center caps on, but no one agrees with me. What do you guys think?

My dirty green mats .
                                Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 05-16-2007, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X