CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 10-27-2019, 09:50 AM   #101
Straight Success
Contributing Member

Straight Success is someone to admire Straight Success is someone to admire Straight Success is someone to admire

Slide on over to www.athypowersports.com to pick up your copy. It's a good read. I'm telling ya!

"I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing to hear, right? I tell ya, it's a weird thing to say. I am a f**king millionaire!"

Straight Success is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:06 AM   #102
Straight Success
Contributing Member

Straight Success is someone to admire Straight Success is someone to admire Straight Success is someone to admire
Update On The Sequel

Well, I'm just about to be 11,000 words into the sequel's draft. It's coming along, and ideas are bouncing and flowing. Where this is going, and the types of things people like to see unfold in this world, I'm telling y'all, this story is going to be one that's remembered for a very long time.

Those who read it will see tragedy turn into triumph.

The plan is to have the draft done by the end of the year. That means I need to produce another 50K - 70K words in like 60 days. Talk about setting huge goals.

Stay tuned.

"I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing to hear, right? I tell ya, it's a weird thing to say. I am a f**king millionaire!"

Last edited by Straight Success; 11-02-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #103
Grumpys93
Contributing Member

Grumpys93 seems to have made some friends!
Looking forward to it!
FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93
Grumpys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 06:49 AM   #104
Straight Success
Contributing Member

Sales Updated

It's getting cold out there in certain parts of the country/world. Now is a good time to pick up your copy while you're indoors for the season. This is great reading weather. We have plenty of copies in stock - more than what's pictured here.

Slide on over to www.athypowersports.com/shop-1

Old 12-02-2019, 03:19 PM   #105
Straight Success
Contributing Member

Just wanted to say we plenty of copies in stock just in time for Christmas and the new year. Time to get your read on. The fire inside of this book is sure to keep you warm this winter fueled by the adrenline rush you'll get from reading all of the action.

Go purchase your copy today.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: