No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you wanna go shoot pics or something thats fine with me. I just need something to do.

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Anyone else interested??

How does between 6:30 and 6:45 at the McDonalds at 75th and I-35 on the back side of the building.. Then roll up to Liberty Memorial... How does that sound to anyone? Later

Comment

No problem with me.

Originally posted by deevergote
        When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

First post updated with tonights plan.... Anyone else interested? Post up or shoot me a PM so we know who plans on attending.. Later

Comment

I am about to head out to take kristi to work, Ill roll with you guys to LM but i do have my kids, so I will meet you at mcdonalds in about 15 min or so

Nicole

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

FINALLY added the pics from Saturday night.. Saturday Nights in Kansas City PIC THREAD

Yesterday was a pretty rough day around my house.. A lot of shit to get done and my little sister is back in the hospital again today.. So if you dont see me around as much as usual in the next couple of day that would be why.. I am sure I will still check in at least once or twice a day.. Later

Comment

Been pretty quiet in here lately... Is anyone going out of town/to the lake or anywhere for Memorial Day weekend? I know I am not.. My little sister came home from the hospital today... Anyone thinking about Saturday? LMK. Later

Comment

I am going to talk with my dad see what is going on this weekend. But from now on I will always have my daughter....not talking with my mom anymore....soooo

I dunno, and is your sis doin ok now?

Nicole

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

^^Yeah she is doing a lot better.. I drove her home from OPR yesterday in Bri's car, as you already know Nicole, and Bri drove mine.. My sister didnt want to ride in my car because of the exhaust.. So Bri was nice enough and trusting enough to let me drive her car to get Suzanne home.. She is still not feeling real great but she is getting better..

Sorry to hear about you and your mom.. LMK if you need anything.. Later

Comment

Anyone in KC interested in going to the Great American BBQ this weekend at the woodlands? I have 4 weekend passes that my parents bought that we arent able to use and are trying to sell for what we paid for them which is $15 each.. These are good for admission on each of the three days... LMK if you need any more information.. Later

Comment

Anything going on tonight? I am at home with my kids and bored, so if anyone wants to come chill at my house, the kids are going to be playing outside......

Also I thought about maybe having a pool party or somthing sometime soon, seeing as our pool(right across the street from me) will be open soon.

Let me know,
                        Nicole

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

We (mike and I) are going to go to dennys to eat(well my kids are eating) so if anyone wants to come up, come on over, we will probably be in towards the back, so just look for us.

Nicole

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Anyone thinking of doing anything tonight? I wont be available until probably close to 8pm.. I am eating dinner with the parents so it will be later before I am out.. I was thinking, if anyone is interested that is, that we could head up around the Legends parking garage (behind Dave & Buster's) around 9:30 or so and be able to see the fireworks from the Woodlands tonight at 10.. We would probably just need to head up that way a little early since the legends will more then likely be packed being its a holiday weekend.. I cant think of anywhere else up that way where we would be able to park to see the fireworks besides on the side of the highway and that is NOT the best idea in the world.. If anyone is interested post up or give me a call. LMK. Later

Comment

LOL I saw rob two times. Yesterday I was pulling into Sonic, and I saw him in his truck exiting sonic. Then today I was behind his cb on strangline, that thing looks so clean.

Comment

WooHoo my Tein S-techs came today! Now I just have to find a Camber Kit and time to install them.. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X