Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fart Cans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fart Cans!

Im lookin to buy a muffler for my car, what make of muffler do u have? I was thinking HKS or Greddy

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

are you looking for just the "muffler" or exhaust system?

HKS and Greddy are not bad.

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

if i were you, i'd go all out for the exhaust system and not just the muffler (if that's what you had planned?) a muffler only will just change the tone of your output and high rpm's. i doubt you'd notice any power change unless you swap all the piping, too.
      90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Go with a complete cat-back

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

that is true. i had just a cheap crapy muffler on my car ( one from autozone ) saved the money and got a full catback, headers, downpipe man could i feal the change. it was llike driveing a hole nother car

R.I.P 93 cb7

Comment

i had 2.25 piping to an ebay n1 mufler....i switched back to 2.25 and a stock muffler and its SOO much better..use that money and get bigger piping to your stock muffler

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

how big is our stock piping? and i just want a fart can for now cuz i want to piss off my neighbor when i get in my car and leave for school at 6am. Im gonna do a full exhaust in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                how big is our stock piping? and i just want a fart can for now cuz i want to piss off my neighbor when i get in my car and leave for school at 6am. Im gonna do a full exhaust in the summer.

jajajajajajajajajajaj
                first time ive seen this

wanting to put a fart can to piss of a neighbor
                take into consideration u probably are gonna piss of some cops too
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Dood go wit tis muffler!
                  10 HP gain man!

Now I just want to hang myself for posting that...
                  Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

true but she is a dick so she deserves to be awaken by a 90dB f series engine with a fart can peeling out in front of her house. and i mite snag that n1

Comment

Get an electronic exaust cut off right at the end of the downpipe before the cat. Every morning blair that shit, then when you come home later that day/just driving around it will be stock/quiet. Then they won't know it is you either.

Comment

Spend the extra $.01 and get this one. Says it gets 10-15 HP!

On a serious note, yeah it's kinda fun having an obnoxious muffler to piss off the neighbors that you don't like, but the novelty of it wears off really fast. That and the god awful noise inside the vehicle is another thing.

Buy a quality muffler or save up for a complete exhaust system.
                        Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                        Get an electronic exaust cut off right at the end of the downpipe before the cat. Every morning blair that shit, then when you come home later that day/just driving around it will be stock/quiet. Then they won't know it is you either.
                        ^There you go!
                        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                          Spend the extra $.01 and get this one. Says it gets 10-15 HP!

On a serious note, yeah it's kinda fun having an obnoxious muffler to piss off the neighbors that you don't like, but the novelty of it wears off really fast. That and the god awful noise inside the vehicle is another thing.

Buy a quality muffler or save up for a complete exhaust system.

^There you go!
                          Sorry to say this but the fart can on the h22 sounds good and loud sounds like a air plane having problems pulling off but the person u passing like dam did he just spray me
                          NO matter how many times we downshift vtec is on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                            idk tiny as fuck..

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

CM"ON everyone!

Stop eggin' on the ricer!

Get a quiet catback! Thats it.....everyone will thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X