Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seatbelt tickets are for the intelligent rebel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
    Who are you talking to anyways wed3k? There are several here on the "side" you evidently oppose. I just want to be sure of who your addressing before I make a response.
    im talking to every seatbelt offender. my friends don't wear seatbelts and i strap my shit and tell them they should have one on. they usually never listen so...i just don't want to be the one carrying thier dead body to thier mommy.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      im talking to every seatbelt offender. my friends don't wear seatbelts and i strap my shit and tell them they should have one on. they usually never listen so...i just don't want to be the one carrying thier dead body to thier mommy.
      Ok, I gotcha. Understandable.

Comment

Hug it out boys!
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

It's no sweat off my back.

Some people just exist on this planet we call home.

I live for my wife, my daughter, and my family.

I do what I have to do to keep them safe and happy and to ensure that they hold on to me until they are ready to let me go.

I won't risk that over some dumbass notion or belief.

Comment

Bit late, but...

You know what i've never heard of? A person that's worked in the medical field for a while that sides with the "shouldn't have to wear my seatbelt" argument. I've been exposed to the medical industry/hospitals my whole life thanks to my parents' careers.

Any experienced medical professional i've met, the people that deal directly with the aftermath of accidents, would scoff at people for not wanting to wear their seat belt. Hopeful thinking, willful apathy and personal anecdotes don't hold up against physics, probability and statistics. There's a reason seat belts have been mandatory for decades and why safety measures continue to be on the forefront of automotive tech research and development.

Seat belts are not uncomfortable, uncool or unnecessary. Arguing the ethics of freedom of choice is better suited to things like gun control and abortion, which are truly subjective and personal topics, not so much for seat belts which have proven themselves a worthwhile innovation over many years of real world trials.

Comment

Working...
            X