ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

7 year bump.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I was 13 in 2003.
        For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

I joined in 04 as nocturnal cb7. I was young-minded then. Much more mature now. Whole lot of face palms. Facebook memories assures more face palming.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Dont have the car anymore and havent been on here in a long time.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Leaving a reply to see when I joined.
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

2003 provided a bit of cringe from me, too. Luckily, I wasn't so bad on here as I was in my actual social life. That was my senior year in highschool, though, and the Marines mostly straightened me out and made a normal human out of me.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

March of 04. I was in college and had zero social life.

Now I'm married, have a 2 year old and another coming no later than Sunday...and still no social life. :shrugs:

Comment

Dude, I have a two year-old and also have another coming any day now!

Also no social life.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I was 16 in 03, had a social life, not so much now. I have a soon to be 3 year old and she loves my CB, though she won’t ride in it for many many years to come. Not sure how to see what number member I am.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by grumpys93 View Post
                        i Was 16 In 03, Had A Social Life, Not So Much Now. I Have A Soon To Be 3 Year Old And She Loves My Cb, Though She Won’t Ride In It For Many Many Years To Come. Not Sure How To See What Number Member I Am.

Comment

I was 20..no social life. Now I'm 36 no kids or not married (yet) and I'm still tooling on these cars. Social life..well I've become really good friends with a few guys through this forum so we all get together now and then so that counts.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Man, I'm no OG, but I'm still at it with the CB7. I was 15 back in '03, and that is the year I started driving my CB7 once I got my permit. My family has had it since '97, and it's been with me since the beginning of my driving days.
                            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

heya

wassss poppin? i’ve come a long way since joining this forum...so much insight and real talk...🤘
                              Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
                              Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                                I was 20..no social life. Now I'm 36 no kids or not married (yet) and I'm still tooling on these cars. Social life..well I've become really good friends with a few guys through this forum so we all get together now and then so that counts.
                                Still working at that last place I saw you at?

Comment

Working...
                                X