help pickin a 2way alarm for under 150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help pickin a 2way alarm for under 150

Need the communites help here.. I was lookin for 1way ot 2way alarms..

1way alarm just sends signal to the controller and car and back.. no lcd display on the remote.

2ways has the lcd deal on the remote. Really I don't give fuck. I just want a alarm that has good range 2 blocks tops.

Another thing is. Sirens. Every body got the same siren. I want mines 2 b different. I do have a spare.

So I was thinkin puttin the siren under the hood. And 1 under the car towards the back behind the rear bumper facing down. That's the only way I can know its mine cuz its will b super loud.

Went on utube. Seen a dude changing his siren noise. Idk if I'm skilled enough to do all that.

Plz help. 2014 broke into my car 3 times.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

…Your not gonna get much alarm for $150 though, i paid that for just a motion sensor.

You needa good 2 way, surveillance cam n a nice gun or sword! Lol… I've interrupted 2 robbery attempts wit my camera n viper 5901 wit motion sensor. First time the alarm chirped scared off wheel thieves(seen em running away on camera) n the second time I had to physically go out to my car n shit.
    4000watts just so all the haters hear me comin!

Comment

I got my two way for $100 with the motion sensor. I burried the brain in the dash. The starter kill is under the hood instead of under the dash. Has backup battery. The motion sensor is enough. If you have nice wheels then tilt sensor. Put the siren under the battery tray. You could only slow or deter them. You cannot stop them from taking the car if they are persistent and determined.

Comment

Go with compustar and any of their family brands.
        DEI products are a close second, but they seem to have really stepped their game up these past few years.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I've always installed Autopage alarms. Siren is a different tone and than the DEI brands. Get you a couple of sirens and relays and there ya go.
          MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

I would go with a Directed electronics brand because they are reliable. Viper is the most expensive brand but they make cheaper two ways in Clifford and Python brand. if you plan on installing it yourself then your best bet to get it cheap would be either Ebay or Amazon.

If you want to have a different siren I suggest connecting your alarm to your factory Horns or install a air horn and have it connected directly to your alarm system

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
            X