first kill with eaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sloassf22
    Nice kill but I have a 240 and it was faster than my cb7 with the h23 I guess it all depends on how the engine is maintained
    i guess it depends on what year and model. i think i seen yours on the east-side, was yours turbo or swapped or somthing.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

It's a light blue one, but its been in my garage for like 7 months though, until I install my sr next month

Comment

240s are quick IF driven right. THose ka24 aint no joke ha. If its an auto prob slow ass balls the manual ones actually get up and go.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by sloassf22
          Nice kill but I have a 240 and it was faster than my cb7 with the h23 I guess it all depends on how the engine is maintained

WELL THE H23 only put down like 180 stock an ur 240 is rwd soo... thats an advantage. get h duece duece there better
          GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

Comment

The h23 is rated at 160hp....

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
              Definately change those mounts. I remember seeing that engine move like it wanted to jump out of the bay. Are you the one I talked to about my front inserts?
              What road was this? Route 1? How the hell you get up to 100mph on any road besides the TP, GSP, or 287?

Dan21 didn't come to the meet? I had him on the list.
              dan21 was there just didnt have my car im the black guy in the back of the meet picture you can only see my head
              U dont work U dont eat
              U dont grind Udont shine
              1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
              present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
              1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

i met the guy with the 240 he lives in my complex he says he goes to lincoln tech i guess that makes him drive better oh well good kill
                U dont work U dont eat
                U dont grind Udont shine
                1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
                present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
                1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

good kill, even tho by the begining of the story i knew you would kill him. high performance cars are not loud on idle or when full on throttle it sounds really good, 240 is a joke. good kill bro.
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                  X