h22 head on f22a4 will it work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 head on f22a4 will it work

i was gonna go with the full swap but was wondering if the h22 head will fit on the f22a4 without a whole bunch of bs ???or if im better off just doing the swap cuz i wanna build my car for boost. my motor work includes a6 camshaft intake and dual tip catback wit 2 1/4 pipping
    suggestions welcome
    GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

anyone this info would be greatly appreciated dont just read it
    insight would be great
    GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

Comment

I would just boost the F and if you need more power than what you have, than maybe head swap. I would boost first for sure regardless.
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

you can do the h22 head swap but it is not worth it. If you want to do a head swap just do an f22b head with an f22a6 intake manifold and you'll be good.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

i would just boost the f22 my buddy runs 12 psi on his f22 and it is pretty fast only cost him like 1000 did it him self
          f22 full head for sale port and polished 200 bucks 73k miles on the head

Comment

Boost it and as mentioned if you want to do a headswap do an f22b or h23 head swap. Those will work better with the f22 block.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
            X