Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fully wire tucked engine bays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo ray is it the colllective accord?

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
      is it hard to do wire tucks???? i want to do it to my car one day
      Well I don't think it is. I thought it was pretty easy. I think because i had my car fully torn apart. I mean it was just the shell.lol

Originally posted by jimy View Post
      :

But your a bay flasher. And I must say, that bay is mighty fresh...
      Thanks! I call it my sleeper.lol

'90 Accord EX(project)
      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

i like shaved bays no holes that need to be in there and a semi tuck
        91 Honda Accord LX Rebuild Status
        06 Nissan 350Z Summer Daily Driver
        06 Subaru Impreza Winter Daily Driver

Comment

the first one i have posted is the wildest one ive ever seen

Comment

I can see how you wire tuck and relocate the battery and such but how the hell do you tuck other shit? Like vital components. Not only how, but where?? Id like to see a car with a tucked bay--WITHOUT it's fenders. And from the underside, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Like vital components. Not only how, but where??
              Cabin side of the firewall.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ugh....

The things we do for others.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yea i always wondered that too i was like wow they are missing alot of important stuff lol
                  Last edited by 93blackcb7; 12-21-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Yep Blaine it is Collective's CB. I am sure if you stop in, Scott will let you ooogle over it.

Comment

i havent been there before my friend has a boosted integra grs he worked there but after christmas im gonna get that new suspension the bwr"s and camber kit

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                        Yep Blaine it is Collective's CB. I am sure if you stop in, Scott will let you ooogle over it.
                        Where in Tucson, Arizona are you guys located? I'm going to be in Phoenix, Arizona later this month and i would like to come down and check you guys out.
                        My signature was removed because it was too big.

Comment

yes tucson arizona i live on the east side of tucson there is a honda meet at a in and out on sat nights when will you be in tucson again?????????????

Comment

Well. The CB that we are talking about is located in Tucson and if you can see it, is effy. Anyways, Blaine is right, if youre gunna be in town on a saturday, there is a local hang out at the In and Out at Broadway and Kolb (Google). usually everyone gets there about 10-11pm. I usually get there about that time. Blaine usually get there at 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              Whats the point? No preformance increase with this...
                              Um, are you one of those guys that wants a 300 horsepower honda?

Some people do this wire tuck strictly for appearance. last time I checked, its okay to do it, if you want a cluttered engine bay, then so be it, but some people actually like a clean bay and have the means to have it done. dont hate.

Comment

Around Christmas...And ok...I'll see what I can do...
                                My signature was removed because it was too big.

Comment

Working...
                                X