CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
samuri88 : 1993 Accord EX


Okay here she is.. for after not having a wagon in my hands after 1.5 yrs now...i brought her in oct.2010 for 1000 in fort.myers FL. on the way home i found out my water pump was gone...so i did a full haul on the motor. a tune up from hell if you wanna call it. lol and i had her on the road now for a month and just did a 2.5 drop in the front and 2.0 in the back.
hope u enjoy and please leave comments on what you think...


MoD LisT:

ENGINE:

(was auto)
5 speed swap.
New Honda valve n springs
port n polish the f22 block
new timing belt
new water pump
Autolite wires
NGK LASER PLATINUM spark plugs
4-2-1 Headers
NO CAT.
All brand new gaskets and seals on entire motor
short ram intake
No Name air filter.
3in pipe front 2 back
aftermarket muffler



EXTERIOR:
NO Antenna
JDM Light up plate


WHEELS

15 Ex Stock rims
KYB gasshocks front with H&R springs
tokio blues rear with H&R springs

INTERIOR:
no radio
COLD blowing A/c
5 wink mirror sticker bombed





__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^


Last edited by samuri88; 03-16-2011 at 07:28 PM.
samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
hold
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
H22WAGON93
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa,Fla but live in Newhampshire for now
Posts: 1,710
H22WAGON93 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to H22WAGON93 Send a message via Yahoo to H22WAGON93
WOW! Welcome back. Thought you were gone for good. Im parting out my wag and leaving the CB game intill I can find a deal on a rust free shell.

Good luck and look forward to seeing the build.
__________________
NEW PSN
H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
RIP
H22WAGON93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
HATCHing
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CB7 City, Minnesota
Posts: 734
HATCHing is cool... so far.
Very nice..!!
Any big plan for the wagon?
__________________
Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984
HATCHing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #6
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
WOW! Welcome back. Thought you were gone for good. Im parting out my wag and leaving the CB game intill I can find a deal on a rust free shell.

Good luck and look forward to seeing the build.
thanks bro..yea i know i seen your for sell thread i wanted those JDM headlight you had lol.....and yea the sad thing about my wagon she got rust..
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #7
H22WAGON93
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa,Fla but live in Newhampshire for now
Posts: 1,710
H22WAGON93 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to H22WAGON93 Send a message via Yahoo to H22WAGON93
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuri88 View Post
thanks bro..yea i know i seen your for sell thread i wanted those JDM headlight you had lol.....and yea the sad thing about my wagon she got rust..
Yeah, It was so bad that patch panels were not good enough

I picked up a 95 CX EG hatchback for my next project. Im gonna be swaping the H in it.

Nice to see you back in a CB9. I remeber what happen to your old one
__________________
NEW PSN
H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
RIP
H22WAGON93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
PakaloloHonda
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: On a Golf Course
Posts: 2,525
PakaloloHonda is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to PakaloloHonda Send a message via Yahoo to PakaloloHonda
I want your rimmms ...

Nice freakin white wagon .. I saw your members ride I do believe it was another wagon?
I guess I didn't know you were even gone .. my bad man ..
I was gonna chime in on it too .. but my time on the intrawebs is rather limited.
And I'm researching alotta stuff about wagons .. as I just bought this.
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174566

I almost bought a white one with 5 speed myself.

I wanna subscribe to this so that I can keep up with you ..
Looking foward to following this thread and seeing what you do!
__________________




My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon
PakaloloHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #9
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HATCHing View Post
Very nice..!!
Any big plan for the wagon?
thanks bro...alot of work went in to her in the few months that i had her...the last owner CAN painted the car..so i have paint spots around the car from his own body work...which sucked..lol

when i brought the car it came with
2 extra fenders which they was white n he had one brown fender on.
2 extra rims n tires
and the springs was cut

the wagon needed love..so i had to pick her up..and im in to fix her up
thats what we accord owners are about.
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
Yeah, It was so bad that patch panels were not good enough

I picked up a 95 CX EG hatchback for my next project. Im gonna be swaping the H in it.

Nice to see you back in a CB9. I remeber what happen to your old one
o shit a hatch..lol
yea i gald to bro...and yea i try not to remember how i lost my old wagon.lol
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #11
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
I want your rimmms ...

Nice freakin white wagon .. I saw your members ride I do believe it was another wagon?
I guess I didn't know you were even gone .. my bad man ..
I was gonna chime in on it too .. but my time on the intrawebs is rather limited.
And I'm researching alotta stuff about wagons .. as I just bought this.
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174566

I almost bought a white one with 5 speed myself.

I wanna subscribe to this so that I can keep up with you ..
Looking foward to following this thread and seeing what you do!
nah its okay bro...i seen n read alot of your stuff back in the day.
so i know you. lol
but yo that a very clean wagon
thanks
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
H22WAGON93
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa,Fla but live in Newhampshire for now
Posts: 1,710
H22WAGON93 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to H22WAGON93 Send a message via Yahoo to H22WAGON93
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuri88 View Post
o shit a hatch..lol
yea i gald to bro...and yea i try not to remember how i lost my old wagon.lol
Yeah, and its a good shape. Barely any rust and its hard to find one up here like that. Its only got 120xxx miles and I got it for 1500. Im gonna be doing a MR thread on it, maybe it will motivate me to work on it more. Check out my 4sale thread, im gonna be updating it this week.

Dam I miss Tampa and T-N-C
__________________
NEW PSN
H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
RIP
H22WAGON93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #13
PakaloloHonda
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: On a Golf Course
Posts: 2,525
PakaloloHonda is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to PakaloloHonda Send a message via Yahoo to PakaloloHonda
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuri88 View Post
nah its okay bro...i seen n read alot of your stuff back in the day.
so i know you. lol
Yes! I remember you from back then also!
Shit, we've been here a while huh?
But all the knowledge that I have about these great cars, is about 99.9% from right here at CB7T
I'd like to make a motion for a CB9T?

Seriously, some incredible talent here along with some of the best looking Accords anywhere!
Cool to know that you're back .. (that'll teach me to not look at thread dates!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuri88 View Post
but yo that a very clean wagon
thanks
Man, thanks. And I just stumbled upon it too .. jus bored and was searching the net ..
BAM! lol!

Kina like gurls .. look for it and ye shall not find .. lmao!
But when you're not looking for it, it's like you're a freakin chick magnet.
Is it me ? Or .. are there all of a sudden a "plethora" of CB9's showing up on the site?
__________________




My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon
PakaloloHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #14
Hostile
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,767
Hostile is cool... so far.
Looks good. Frost white ftw.
__________________
2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #15
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
New CB9 looks good dude.
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:31 PM   #16
CB7Nub
Canadian Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,603
CB7Nub is cool... so far.
Nice job on the auto to 5 speed swap.
Your thread title is slightly wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod Gods
1. ALL threads posted must contain a profile of your 4TH GEN ACCORD (CB7) (no profiles of other makes or models).

2. Your thread title should include your username, a colon in between, and then your cb7's year and model.

DO NOT INCLUDE - SEDAN, COUPE, OR WAGON!

JUST STRAIGHT USERNAME, SPACE, A COLON, SPACE, THE YEAR, MODEL, AND TRIM!!!!
FOR EXAMPLE:
CB7Nub : 1992 Accord EX-R
__________________
Current:
2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.



CB7Nub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #17
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
Yeah, and its a good shape. Barely any rust and its hard to find one up here like that. Its only got 120xxx miles and I got it for 1500. Im gonna be doing a MR thread on it, maybe it will motivate me to work on it more. Check out my 4sale thread, im gonna be updating it this week.

Dam I miss Tampa and T-N-C
alright i will.

yea bro i just moved back to TC. i been livin in lutz
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #18
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
Looks good. Frost white ftw.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
New CB9 looks good dude.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB7Nub View Post
Nice job on the auto to 5 speed swap.
Your thread title is slightly wrong.
FOR EXAMPLE:
CB7Nub : 1992 Accord EX-R

thanks bro.i knew i did something wrong lol
but just like the cool members we are...somebody changed it for me...thanks who ever that was
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #19
samuri88
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa,FL
Posts: 2,053
samuri88 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
Yes! I remember you from back then also!
Shit, we've been here a while huh?
But all the knowledge that I have about these great cars, is about 99.9% from right here at CB7T
I'd like to make a motion for a CB9T?

Seriously, some incredible talent here along with some of the best looking Accords anywhere!
Cool to know that you're back .. (that'll teach me to not look at thread dates!)

Man, thanks. And I just stumbled upon it too .. jus bored and was searching the net ..
BAM! lol!

Kina like gurls .. look for it and ye shall not find .. lmao!
But when you're not looking for it, it's like you're a freakin chick magnet.
Is it me ? Or .. are there all of a sudden a "plethora" of CB9's showing up on the site?
i will keep in touch with your thread aswell...its good to talk to old members again. and same here i learned everything about accords was here and local meets

and bro!!!..thats so true..with that female comment...i was looking for a chick for a while now and none of them wanted to chill...
now im chillin.... i got all these chicks hittin me like crazy lol
__________________
MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

samuri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.