Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first kill with eaze

FIRST MY CAR INFO:
    1991 accord coupe, auto tranny(slipping), a4 motor with only short ram intake system, walboro 190, bad left rotor, bent radiator, bad motor mounts frnt/rear, and baaaddd tires!!!!

so its about 930 lastnite i was goin to my man dan21's house to replace my radiator which i couldnt but thats a different story anyways...my girl is following me in her 03 4dr civic and we r about to turn onto rt1 to get to his house b4 we get to the light there are these 2 spanish dudes in this 240 (92-95 i think ) so hes in front of me at the light i see a dual tip muffler its kinda loud im thinking that it might be fast...so the light turns green to turn and the asshole is just sitting there i beep my horn twice and he finally goes but pulls off madd slow like 2mph literally!!! so im like wtf i wanna pass him so i rev my car to make him move or somethin and outta nowhere he just jumps on it hard so im like f*ck i wanna c wut my car can do so i get on my cb im goin like 40 he s like 3 cars ahead of me as soon as my car hit 60 hes like 1/2 a car i car to get in the right lane and the asshole tries to cut me off so i keep it full throttle and by this time im goin like 105 and i just blow right past him like he was standing still and he was full throttle to cause his muffler was abnoxiously loud i pull about 5 cars on him now im at 120 yeah that short ram and tranny fluid change at the meet really made a difference so i slow down and turn my hazards on to let him kno he just got smashed by a cb and auto at that!!! cant mess with the cb7!!! my first kill and it felt oh so good!!!

youll see my car in the media section pics from the jerz meet from the past sunday im the one working on the car with the tire off(black with the silver caps) thats my cb with missing turn sig and the black tape on the clear corner
    Last edited by 91f22a4philly; 09-26-2006, 12:23 PM. Reason: missing few things
    GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

lmao.. nice kill =)
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Definately change those mounts. I remember seeing that engine move like it wanted to jump out of the bay. Are you the one I talked to about my front inserts?
      What road was this? Route 1? How the hell you get up to 100mph on any road besides the TP, GSP, or 287?

Dan21 didn't come to the meet? I had him on the list.
      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Good kill!
        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

the stretch of rt1 from edison to menlo park mall its mostly straight road but i usually turn my sport light on wen i run it hard it makes it stay in the gears longer, but i was goin for a lil while. but i think it was you i talked to about the inserts for my mounts did you tell me about the polyurethane i can buy and fill them in to or was that gloryaccord cause my rear is mad dough and id rather fill them in its cheaper and stronger but once my car hits 60 it pulls hard till it hits like 110 then it starts to level out but that short ram intake i put in after the meet really helped it get there without it he would have smoked me

Comment

all i can say is that some people must really suck at driving to lose to an auto cb.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
              all i can say is that some people must really suck at driving to lose to an auto cb.

yea well he got beat whether or not he knows how to drive it happened and you dont have to be....but im proud of it

Comment

Originally posted by 91f22a4philly

yea well he got beat whether or not he knows how to drive it happened and you dont have to be....but im proud of it
                it happened and i dont have to be.....?? be what?? haha..all i'm saying is, don't get a big head. you drive a 130hp car. its not a rocket. you're lucky that that guy doesnt know how to drive,his car needs a serious overhaul, etc.

Comment

last i checked you drive a cb to so congradulate dont wanna hear about oh he cant drive this is not drivers ed forum and your car aint start out with no h22 so dont be a dickhead either say nice kill or dont even post

Comment

Wow, you're crazy to go that fast on that road. I'd be afraid of cops.
                    Yeah I mentioned those inserts, but you're right it's better to just fill them all, that's why I'll have my front ones out cause I'm filling a bunch this week.
                    But you're auto. If you fill them, your car will vibrate like hell at idle if you don't put it into neutral.
                    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

haha....damn, I never counted my needed repairs as modifications

I guess a bent radiator gives you a couple extra ponies....

lol gud keel
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

yea neither would i but thats wut i got stuck with i mean dont get me wrong i love my cb its just gonna be a long winter a long one
                        but i already hav a gameplan first imma do my radiator and rotors with dan21 and maybe 90cb7beast then imma do my motor mounts then im goin to my tranny i need a 5spd

Comment

Sweet kill man, every once in a while it sweet to smoke someone that thinks they are faster then you.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

the engines in these 240's are pretty anemic. i was at the asian market and this 240 with full exhaust just sat in the parking lot revving and staring at me. when i left he followed to the light and it was on from there. light turned green and i pulled on him first throught third and i my wife hit the hazards lol. mines a five speed with all the basics bolt ons and i had 3 people in the car but you should of seen this guys face when he just got beat by a grocery getter.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Nice kill but I have a 240 and it was faster than my cb7 with the h23 I guess it all depends on how the engine is maintained

Comment

Working...
                              X