Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93' Honda Accord H22A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks all i appreciate it i am working on making her as beautiful as possible of course still keeping up with the speed ;P

Comment

i will post pics of motor soon...looks like shit about to re-texture and paint it so yeahhhh

Comment

so here is a under the hood picture :P need to get some color coding haha but only cuz i was fixing my driver side motor mount...very suprised how i broke the hoe... check this out

Last edited by xconnectedx; 09-19-2010, 11:23 PM. Reason: html is not on

Comment

yall ask for motor pics and dont respond i know it looks like crap on the inside but its coming togethor!

Comment

looks good bro so when r we going to meet up again

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by xconnectedx View Post
              yall ask for motor pics and dont respond i know it looks like crap on the inside but its coming togethor!
              You should visit the shop and let me powder coat that valve cover!!!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

teddy - im down whenever that meet for austin is coming up.... oh and BTW im still looking for that bra or a hood visor and a back window visor....i got my window visors and grill alrdy so im almost done with looks....

alex - im down i wanna do it red so whenever you can...how much?

Comment

very clean Sedan ! Nice Swap !

Comment

i try its just keeping up with it that gets me constantly...lil things go wrong...for instance when its hot it doesent like to start up, it has to be in the morning...yes ive done alot to try and get it to work but no bueno! tryed everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X