Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just screwin around shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just screwin around shots

took some shots with a local member 9_h22_1 (he cant remember his password to get back in)

we found a spot that seemed good for shots. unfortunately both our cars got filthy before we got to the place we wanted to stop.

i managed to get one shot in before he caught up

and yes, i finally went to town on my engine bay with simple green, for the first time ever.

Nice spot for pics. They look good.

Your bay look smuch better cleaned up now. Glad to see those washer nozzle LEDs aren't wired up lol.

Comment

Nope they aren't functional, haven't been for the year they've been in there. I only used them cause I couldn't find an oem replacement for the busted ones that were on there. I have oem ones now, I just misplaced them somewhere amidst all the crap in my garages

Comment

I detest the color yellow when used on cars (with the exception of the calipers on select 911 Turbos) but for some reason I kind of like your friend's engine. I shouldn't but it's kind of neat.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Maybe it's the blue that clashes with it, but the bumblebee theme pulls off real well on that motor.

Comment

very nice spot for pictures. the cars look good

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            Nice spot for pics. They look good.

Your bay look smuch better cleaned up now. Glad to see those washer nozzle LEDs aren't wired up lol.
            Lol crazymikey, i have those washer nozzle LED's too but i don't have mine wired, mine got so clogged that they wouldn't spray anymore and couldn't find OEM ones either.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Yea thnx I agree with you a hundred percent bout engine I think yellow in engine looked odd but I saw it on a 2000 si with my car color and fell in love with yellow with electron pearl blue

Comment

They look OH so good. Both rides are very appealing . Nice pics and great work on the two of them.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

thanks stretch, we're hopin to find some more cb's around here. theres another blue 93 running around here that just moved here from georgia, but he's an asshole. every time i see him and try to catch up, he takes off like every moment is a race.

Comment

Working...
                  X