Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
    Do work, son!

When I finish my engine build, we need to race at SAR.
    i needs money, should be done soon though. sure thing i need a 1/4 mile on this thing.

***also i just got a free engine stand yesterday. woot for free stuff.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

WOW that engine is so clean,the bay looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
        WOW that engine is so clean,the bay looks great.
        thank you, tons of elbow grease, power washing, cleaners and detailers, still not EVEN close to how clean i want it but it does look good. paint pops way more then it the pics(of course)

Comment

Sweet, on the engine stand grab.. thats something i need as well, I get tired of borrowing ppl's.

I'm liking the suspension setup.

ninja edit:

I just realized i broke tradition and never posted up my pics of your cover on your thread, if you dislike, i will remove.

sorry but Zebra likes it...

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 12-10-2009, 09:24 AM.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
            Sweet, on the engine stand grab.. thats something i need as well, I get tired of borrowing ppl's.

I'm liking the suspension setup.

ninja edit:

I just realized i broke tradition and never posted up my pics of your cover on your thread, if you dislike, i will remove.

sorry but Zebra likes it...

nice thanks, i love the cover and would keep it on the car if i had stayed with that color set-up, but if your still doing covers i will send one your way in a awhile.

**Also great news as i started my new job/promotion, and with that going on money will be quite a bit easier to come by, so new upgrades and additions to come soon. plus i am only lacking a few parts to complete my suspension restoration.

Comment

hows the promotion going?
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                hows the promotion going?
                good still getting settled in, new cash flow should start coming soon since the holidays are over. next few months should be good. i will keep it on the up.

only new update here. cell phone pics for the lose.

Comment

^^^ thats prettu cool.

what are you going to do next?

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                    ^^^ thats prettu cool.

what are you going to do next?
                    full rework of the suspension. just have to finish putting it together, right now i have a nice pile of parts stacking up. and hope to get it all together soon. also need to find a powder coater close by for some parts while im waiting to finish parting together everything.

Comment

I just got a ebay front end suspension replacment kit from ebay and it works perfect. and for 130 shipped which includes upper control arms, lower ball joints, inner tie rods, outer tie rods and sway bar links...not bad for me.

Comment

I just got a ebay front end suspension replacment kit from ebay and it works perfect. and for 130 shipped which includes upper control arms, lower ball joints, inner tie rods, outer tie rods and sway bar links...not bad for me.
                        nice. well my fan speed knob broke looks like the metal rod that the knob goes onto snapped at the very back....so the rod is stuck in the knob now but good thing when i stick right back in i cant still select diffrent speeds so not to bad just ONE MORE THING to replace...just gotta keep fighting the never ending fight of age

Comment

Ewwwww...I hope you are ready to replace it again in about 30k miles.

I just finished overhauling my front suspension today. As of now, I have new upper ball joints, new lower ball joints, new tie-rods, new wheel bearings, rotors and pads, and a ES hyper-flex bushing kit. Rides like a dream (it better, I probably have over $600 in it)! Now I just need to start/finish the back!

Baracuda, let me know if you need/want any help when you are ready to install your parts. You can just shoot me a PM.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            Ewwwww...I hope you are ready to replace it again in about 30k miles.

I just finished overhauling my front suspension today. As of now, I have new upper ball joints, new lower ball joints, new tie-rods, new wheel bearings, rotors and pads, and a ES hyper-flex bushing kit. Rides like a dream (it better, I probably have over $600 in it)! Now I just need to start/finish the back!

Baracuda, let me know if you need/want any help when you are ready to install your parts. You can just shoot me a PM.
                            yeah man, depending on what parts i have im looking at doing the front and rear all at once.....if some of the parts fall through im just doing the rear disc swap and saving the rest till after the meet. and i will have my buddy that tunes on his civic come help so there will be a few sets of very capable hands to help, also i can cook up some bbq or buy lunch for who ever comes and helps me, so there is a bonus** for yall.

Comment

just about all parts are in for rear disc swap w/ progress rear sway install.

bad camber and toe have killed my tires, so a new set will be one the way. im looking at going with, Dunlop Direzza DZ101 215/50/16 not as sweet as my current tires(Eagle F1's) but when i got those they were on special and dont feel like dropping the cash on a set as of yet.
                              Last edited by baracuda; 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

more parts came in the mail

Comment

Working...
                                X