Comment

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/excl...-thousand.html

this too
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

I approve

Comment

Someone mentioned these guys a while back. Since then they're album has come out. It's not metal, it's a mix of a lot of styles, and very well done. The Human Abstract is who people compare them to. Very refreshing sounds.

http://artbynumbers.bandcamp.com/

http://www.youtube.com/artbynumbers
              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                Someone mentioned these guys a while back. Since then they're album has come out. It's not metal, it's a mix of a lot of styles, and very well done. The Human Abstract is who people compare them to. Very refreshing sounds.
                Mostly because AJ took both of their guitarists under his wing and taught/trained them so you can definitely hear the influence

Comment

For those who know who Dimmu Borgir is and love or hate clowns...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cOO...eature=related

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

heard the new Kiss song "hell or hallelujah" friday night on Eddie Trunk's show and liked it.

waiting for the new album
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Long time no post here. I have no idea what's going on with the scene now. Any good new bands out there?

MY RIDE

Comment

Sweet Jesus on the Cross, I was the last to post in here, and last November!?
                        Is that an indication of the scene? Is there really nothing new and noteworthy to talk about? Personally I don't read or listen to anything new, so I rely on others to enlighten me.

MY RIDE

Comment

im waiting on the new August Burns Red album. I think Between the Buried and Me has one coming out as well.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Buddy of mine runs a metal blog, check it out.

www.headbangorgtfo.com

Can't really say I'm listening to or awaiting anything new. I've discovered some new stuff but nothing too metal.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Didn't Hatebreed drop a new album?

Really haven't been on the hunt for new metal in a while.

I go on long binges of classic rock, especially since there are no good metal radio stations and on my daily commute I need music and Classic Rock is always there for me.

Comment

Damn this thread is dead.

I'd like to pay my respects to Jeff Hanneman, of Slayer, who passed away yesterday at 11am from Liver failure.

Im not sure who here, if any, liked them. Im sure a few did, but Slayer was my favorite thrash metal band.

A long time ago, a friend brought over a CASSETTE LOL....Slayer's South of Heaven.

We gave it a listen and I hated it. Couldn't make shit out.

We then smoked a bowl of good erb, and replayed it.

Slowed down a little(in my mind lol) I instantly fell in love.

It always has been my favorite Album of theirs, followed by Show No Mercy.

If you want to shred someones face clean off, just play anything from Reign In Blood.

Seasons In the Abyss, such a heavy brutal album. Dead Skin Mask is pure insanity.

I got to see them on the Big 4 tour with Megadeth, Anthrax, and Metallica. It was an awesome show and I still can't believe I got to go.

RIP Jeff and thanks for the insane riffs and cool memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X