Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Lip question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lip question....

Since I can't pull up the pics of the different style lips because of the hosting issues. Can someone please let me know what the cleanest looking front lip, rear lip and side skirts are for my 90' LX Coupe?
    Thanks Guys......

My Project, My Concept
    1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

You may want to try the following Google image searches. Many of these broken images should still be in Google's search indexes. Some may not be the sharpest images, but its a good place to start with. Then cull through them to end up with your desired "cleanest" look.

site:cb7tuner.com front lip
    site:cb7tuner.com rear lip
    site:cb7tuner.com side skirts

To search other forums just substitute the cb7tuner.com domain with with any other forum domain.
    Last edited by Tishock; 08-07-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks bruh for the info.
      My Project, My Concept
      1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

So after much back and forth with my wife, more like a deep deep debate, my wife tracked down the lip she thought was cleaner or in her words "Sexier". She went ahead and ordered a Mugen style lip.
        As soon as it gets here in a week or so I'll post up updated pics of it installed.
        My Project, My Concept
        1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

You're a lucky man

Comment

It's a weird feeling actually..... My wife was NEVER into any car or truck I've ever owned. No matter what I did to customize it she was always of the same opinion.....Why? But now it's a whole new story. She'll actually get a little bent outta shape if I suggest something that she doesn't think will look good on it! We've been together 11 years and married 2, and in a very big way this '90 LX has brought us closer together..... Its a special thing when your wife and you can get into an argument and then ya'lls little CB7 is the makeup factor!!!
            My Project, My Concept
            1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

Legend coupe front lip, e36 side skirts, CD5 rear lip. Maybe work on that rust first?

Comment

Yeah, that is one thing that I'm going to have to tackle, absolutely! But that is definitely something that I'm going to have to save up for. It's relatively small areas on the rear quarters fender lip and on the rear lower rockers. It's believe it or not isolated areas and not spread so bad. But in comparison to the rest of the cars in New York which are rotted out to hell and back this is a dang show car!
                I've had a few quotes on the repair and I'm in the $2K-$2500 range, so that's gonna be a process.
                My Project, My Concept
                1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

CD5 Lip installed....

CD5 Mugen Style Front lip installed on 1990 LX Coupe

My Project, My Concept
                  1990 LX Coupe

"Certified CB7 Tuner"

Comment

Working...
                  X