Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonK
    Is he O.K.?
    I'm pretty sure it says his head was cut off. I am sorry that happaned to him.

Comment

Originally posted by sm1ke
      Sorry, just wanted to point this out.. when did the civic driver ever say anything, let alone make any negative comments towards your car?

*EDIT: my bad dude, didn't see the first sentence in your original post Sorry!

BTW, it doesn't take too much to beat an older model stock civic with an exhaust. Regardless, a kill is a kill, however I still don't think the 2nd run was necessary haha. I'm pretty sure his ego got stamped into the ground the first time.
      tru, maybe he wanted to make sure
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Civic Kill

Yeah man I raced this Civic that had almost everthing you can think of done to his 1.6Vtec engine, except turbo and internals, and dont get me wrong it was a nice Civic...but I saw him everywhere I drove, and he thought his car was the shit...So one night I was filling lucky and decided to pull up to him at 40mph and we went from there and it took me a lttle bit, but of course I pulled on him and ended up about 2 to 3 car lenghts ahead..........Those Silly Civics!

Comment

Originally posted by rhsettle
          Yeah man I raced this Civic that had almost everthing you can think of done to his 1.6Vtec engine, except turbo and internals, and dont get me wrong it was a nice Civic...but I saw him everywhere I drove, and he thought his car was the shit...So one night I was filling lucky and decided to pull up to him at 40mph and we went from there and it took me a lttle bit, but of course I pulled on him and ended up about 2 to 3 car lenghts ahead..........Those Silly Civics!
          Thread jacker...what kind of 1.6 VTAK engine...and what mods do you have then. Seriously, you would need some good mods to take that thing on.

Comment

It's a 93 1.6 "VTEC" Engine, and he had pretty much every bolt on, on that car, I have a 4-2-1 head, high flow cat, 2.5 inch exhaust, cold air intake, port and polished intake manifold, and a speed chip. Now if thats not enough to beat a civic with bolt on's then somebody doesn't know how to drive.

Comment

Working...
            X