Chicks that put out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicks that put out

So I was reading a different thread on here about Kim K and it how she banged all these guys and basically that they wouldn't bang her because of it.

Got me thinking, why? I mean, why do people have such a disposition?

I never really understood why chicks got the bad wrap for being a slut, but guys-we got high fives and status for banging chicks. More the better, but somehow people decided that vagina's are to be shelved for a rainy day or something?

So anyways, when I read people saying they wouldn't have sex with Kim K because she had been with all these guys, it got me thinking.

Whats the difference between 1 girl having sex 1 time with 100 guys(asides from it being different guys, Im talking about quality of vagina here) vs a woman thats had sex 100 times with 1 guy?

Why are people so indifferent to getting some tail? For me it never really mattered as long as it was clean and disease free. A chick thats been around knows how to work it 9/10 times better than the girl thats been with 2-3 other people.

By the time I was getting into the panties, I was never thinking about anything besides getting some booty. Its not like girls had to met pre-approved marriage quality status before I would hit it you know. Also, talking about how many guys she's been with usually doesn't get you laid.

I always bagged it either way, and never messed with anything that smealt bad, looked funny, felt room temperature(as in not hot) or was pasty.

When the relationship is worth it, you generally settle down and stop diddling all the ladies and keep that one girl around right? So whats the big deal with chicks that have been with a few guys?
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Morals?

I mean, I get what you're saying. Im just not sure I can put it into words. I'll try though...

For me, so "IMO", a girl that's been with 1 guy 100 times shows faith. It means she's loyal and willing to stick around. She's commited. A girl that's been with 100 different guys, each 1 time, seems whore-ish. Afraid of commitment.

But then that begs the question, maybe she's just horny a lot? Nothing wrong with that but why does it have to be a different dick each time? Why can't she be loyal or faithful and stick with 1 guy?

It's all parts of social constructs. At our base, men are primal. Women are too, to an extent. The sole, original purpose of sex is for procreation. Nowadays it's mainly for fun and rarely used to make babies. I mean, it is used to make babies, but people usually do it to "show their love" or cuz they're horny and wanna get some. If that makes sense.

Our baser instincts tell us to procreate. Men look for women and impregnate them. Women look for tall, dark, and handsome; a man with good genes. Men dont care. They just wanna reproduce. Lol.

Society (Or the Bible, but we wont go there) has us believing in monogamy. The thought of spending our life with 1, or as few, persons as possible. Okay, maybe not our lives, but t onot whore around. To stay with one person and be faithful to that person. It goes against our baser instincts. It, essentially, is bad for us as a species. Yes, we need worry about overpopulation but I dont think that means EVERYONE should do so by practicing monogamy.

However, I practice monogamy. Do I believe in it? Eh. I dont wanna be cheated on. But when you think about it, why do I feel that way? Because society has taught me to be monogamous. And "cheating" "hurts" because my monogaous partner isnt being monogamous. If society didnt teach us that, cheating would exist. Well, the term anyway. If we spent some time with somebody and they wanted to go have sex with someone else, we'd deal with it and move on.

Which brings up pair-bonding. If we're not meant to be monogamous, why do we pair-bond? Why do we grow attached to someone we have sex with or spend an exorbitant amount of time with? Maybe so that we meet them, have sex and if we like them and want to procreate with them, it'll be easy. Who knows? I dont. Im just spouting off at the mouth, lol.

I could go on forever. Really, I could. Basically, society has taught us to be monogamous and faithful. Being with 1 person, 100 times, is being faithful. Being with 100 people, 1 time, is not. So we see them as an outcast. A rebel. Someone being different. And when people get behind their beliefs, they start to chastize and ocstracise those who dont follow said beliefs. Thusly, a "whore" is someone who sleeps with multiple people. The more people, the bigger the "whore". And since we've all been brought up to not be whores, we cast out those who do.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Girls will share underwear.
      Guys don't want to touch anything that another dude's dick touched.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Morals?

I completely agree on everything you said, in reference to relationships, morals and being committed/loyal.

But, I guess what Im saying is in that since you do not view every girl you go out on a first date with as a potential wife, why even consider her bedtime resume?

If she puts out right away, your probably not going to marry her. You might be influenced to think she is a tramp, by todays standards. Does that mean you shouldn't get your turn though? So you know from square one you are not going to marry this chick, why not get some tail anyways?

Who cares if shes been with 75 guys, I guess thats how I feel. So shes not going to love me, thats ok. Im cool with that. If shes hot enough that I wanted to bang one out anyways, whats the difference?

This was always my attitude.

Now that Im married Im very loyal and would never cheat or anything like that.

I do however get laid something like 200 times a year I bet. Been married for a long time. So I guess now that I've seen both ends of the spectrum, I dont see what all the fuss is about nailing a chick whos been around.
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Well said Deev, Well said haha

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

from a one night stand it doesn't matter. even if she had diseases yoy wouldn't no so wrap up. lets just say I HAVE wrapped up and still caught a burn wtf. so ok thats settled it doesn't matter if she's been with a lot of guys as long as you use protection. but have you ever NOT used protection? (me gusta!) you know a fucking phermone is releases and staya with you after every person you bang RAW? your gonna smell like a rotten cock sooner or later. I mean shit guys or doing guys then doing girls and ea h and every time you catch a disease or some one has their scent changes. (and not for the better) . so lets say a girl says shes only been with 10 guys in her life. you never ask about this you marry her then later you find out they had her ass in theair at a college party plowed by a plethora and assortment. of cocks. something to think about. how many times have you had your own personal little orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
              from a one night stand it doesn't matter. even if she had diseases yoy wouldn't no so wrap up. lets just say I HAVE wrapped up and still caught a burn wtf. so ok thats settled it doesn't matter if she's been with a lot of guys as long as you use protection. but have you ever NOT used protection? (me gusta!) you know a fucking phermone is releases and staya with you after every person you bang RAW? your gonna smell like a rotten cock sooner or later. I mean shit guys or doing guys then doing girls and ea h and every time you catch a disease or some one has their scent changes. (and not for the better) . so lets say a girl says shes only been with 10 guys in her life. you never ask about this you marry her then later you find out they had her ass in theair at a college party plowed by a plethora and assortment. of cocks. something to think about. how many times have you had your own personal little orgy.

agree. I think in the process of figuring out if this girl is someone you want to marry, thats when things like how many people shes been with and that kind of shit is relevant.

To say you wouldnt bang Kim K just because shes been around is silly, hence the point of my thread.

Comment

Standards bro.

Simple as that.

Take all that religion bs and all that moral bs and throw it away.

The chances of a chick who has banged over 100 different guys having an STD is sky fucking high.

Chances of that pussy even being nice and worth the effort? zilch.

Just for ass?

Idk...im a man who loves sex as much as the next guy but it comes down to standards.

Being a little picky pays off.....better ass...a girl doesn't have to be with 100 guys to know how to work it....thats bs right there.

To each his own, but being the guy who fucks anything with a heartbeat is just nasty.

Comment

And for the record I don't lump Kim K into that category.

I bet half the guys saying that are only saying it because they are racist and dislike the fact that she has been with a few brothas.

That kind of mentality is it's own subject, but of course theyre too fucking punk to be honest so they claim they wouldn't because she has slept around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    Standards bro.

Simple as that.

The chances of a chick who has banged over 100 different guys having an STD is sky fucking high.

Just for ass?

Idk...im a man who loves sex as much as the next guy but it comes down to standards.

Being a little picky pays off.....better ass...a girl doesn't have to be with 100 guys to know how to work it....thats bs right there.

To each his own, but being the guy who fucks anything with a heartbeat is just nasty.
                    I agree, and mentioned that I never touched anything "that smelt bad, looked funny, felt room temperature(as in not hot) or was pasty."

I wasn't one to bang a chick just because she was willing, but Im sure I screwed a few whores that have been around.

I never asked how many people they had been with, was usually too drunk to even care about that.

1.)Condom, check
                    2.)Pussy, check
                    3.)Whiskey dick, no, alright we are ready to roll!

^^^

I always reserved the right to renig on the deal, and I walked away from plenty of nasty pussy.

However, the base of my conversation here is why does the quantity of men a woman has been with somehow discount her value in the sack?

And ralphie, 1 girl could be with 1 guy and learn everything she needs to know to work it! I agree with that.

Some chicks dont have a clue and haven't been with many guys.

On the other hand, most girls that have been around, know how to get down.

Comment

And for the record I don't lump Kim K into that category.

I bet half the guys saying that are only saying it because they are racist and dislike the fact that she has been with a few brothas.
                      That kind of mentality is it's own subject, but of course theyre too fucking punk to be honest so they claim they wouldn't because she has slept around.
                      I agree with this 110%

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        But we do anyway? How many guys have been told "I've been with 108 guys" and still fucked the bitch? Sometimes, when the baby batter's on the brain, even that kind of stuff doesnt scare us.

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                        I completely agree on everything you said, in reference to relationships, morals and being committed/loyal.

But, I guess what Im saying is in that since you do not view every girl you go out on a first date with as a potential wife, why even consider her bedtime resume?

If she puts out right away, your probably not going to marry her. You might be influenced to think she is a tramp, by todays standards. Does that mean you shouldn't get your turn though? So you know from square one you are not going to marry this chick, why not get some tail anyways?

Who cares if shes been with 75 guys, I guess thats how I feel. So shes not going to love me, thats ok. Im cool with that. If shes hot enough that I wanted to bang one out anyways, whats the difference?

This was always my attitude.

Now that Im married Im very loyal and would never cheat or anything like that.

I do however get laid something like 200 times a year I bet. Been married for a long time. So I guess now that I've seen both ends of the spectrum, I dont see what all the fuss is about nailing a chick whos been around.
                        That side of me raised to believe in monogamy and all that BS, considers her "resume". I wanna know how many guys she's been with. I know it's not a fair judegement tool, but it gives me a general estimate of what to expect, so to speak. If she's been 100 guys she's probably dirty, nasty, diseased and generally not into sex itself. She might just lay there like a dead fish. That's no fun.

However--that male, caveman in me doesnt give a fuck. Neither wants to get STDs so protection is in order but so what if she's been with a bunch of dudes. Probably means she'll put out for me and it'll be easier, too.

But then again, this....vvv

Standards bro.
                        Simple as that.
                        Just for ass?
                        I do have to agree with this though. I think that thing that stops me from fucking any chick that'll put out is standards. Yeah, some of it has to do with not looking like a whore myself but IDK that I wanna fuck an easy chick.

Pussy is a lot like a car. You dont want one that's been beat on and used by 27 different people. You want one that's as new as possible. If it's been used, you want it gently used and well taken care of.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

IMO:

if a girl has slept with a bunch of different guys. i dont care. as long as she gets checked every month for any STDs and doesn't have any, im fine. ill be guy #101. she might be a nympho. she might be a self -proclaimed nympho. either way she just enjoys sex.

if one girl has slept with one guy a bunch of times, she probably A doesn't want to risk getting an STD, B she's dating the guy so shes showing loyalty(as stated above), or C the guy must be doing something right to keep her in the bed(or car, or bus, fitting room. where ever) with only him.

nothing is wrong with either one. now the sluts are the ones who pick up a random guy at the bar and sleeps with him one time and does this to 100+ guys and never gets checked, doesn't use protection, and/or lets the guy nut in her. dont put whores in the same category. they're whores, they get paid to do what they do and have no shame in their game(well some might but they're the ones who feel as tho that that's the only job they can get).

i know a couple of guys(like 18-20) who only care about how many "bodies" they have under their belt. sleep with every girl they can. those are the guys who i call man-sluts. sleep with any and every girl they think will remotely give it up to them. i look at them the same way i look at sluts, they'll catch something sooner or later and then their life will be over.

Comment

yall ever seen them dudes that are inconstant as fuck ? Like they get a super buga boo fat girl friend cheat on her with a bitch that looks like a crack head then has a one night stand with a hottie? Congratulations you've just slept with this idiot. Thats if you are going in raw. But if you use protection just fuck and be done with it. Cheat on her find another bitch, shes just a whore any way.

Me personally HYFR I'd bang Kim K with a Jimmy. I would prefer to go in RAW but considering the rumors about Ray Jg*AY and Kan*gye West being attracted to the same sex It just wouldnt make sense to me, a heterosexual male, to place my cock were another man(a hom*osexual man) had his junk. But I would def squeeze the tits and get some head. hahaha

Comment

Out of personal experience I dated a girl who had screwed a lot of guys for her age, it lasted for a year and she ended up cheating on me. However I dated a girl for 5 years with only 2 partners on her record, and we broke up cause she moved away for college.

Bigger number throws up a red flag saying she either parties alot or cant keep a boyfriend. I wont even do it for some tail if she wants to do a one night stand, reminds me of some wisdom one old guy told me "Dont mess around unless you can stand her having a ring on her finger and your last name".
                              -Will

Comment

Working...
                              X