Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What is the Lowest mileage you have ever seen on a cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HelmHoltz View Post
    I bought mine with 36K on it three months ago!
    Yeah thats called odometer fraud.
    Originally posted by 530-CB7 View Post
    I found one that im looking to buy that has 83xxx original miles
    I want to eat my dinner off of that car.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
      Yeah thats called odometer fraud.

I want to eat my dinner off of that car.
      Nope verified thru the dealer, I have all service records from Honda of Santa Monica and the CarFax report. I bought it from Infinity of Santa Monica.
      91 Accord LX 5-speed
      93 Accord LX 5-speed

Comment

Here's one for you.

Locally, there's an original elderly owner of an Arcadia Green 1991 EX-R sedan.

41 000km. That's just over 20 000 miles.

The ridiculous part was the $7000 asking price, even though the car was absolutely pristine and looked like it belonged on the showroom floor.

Comment

There are a pair of wagons not too far from my house across the street from each other. Story dn the tan one is it hasn't moved since 95. The other one has been sitting in the same spot for at least the last 7 years. I might stop and ask about them one day

Comment

i ran across a 93 lx sedan last weekend that had 43k. talked to the owner, she said she lost the key so it hasn't moved. she says she doesn't know what to do. told her to sell it to me. waiting for the phone call.
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
              i ran across a 93 lx sedan last weekend that had 43k. talked to the owner, she said she lost the key so it hasn't moved. she says she doesn't know what to do. told her to sell it to me. waiting for the phone call.
              Typical women.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                She doesn't know what to do? Tell her to go get a key made.
                Originally posted by HelmHoltz View Post
                Nope verified thru the dealer, I have all service records from Honda of Santa Monica and the CarFax report. I bought it from Infinity of Santa Monica.
                Yeah sure. Thats what I would say too if I had a 20 year old Honda with 36k on it...

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                  She doesn't know what to do? Tell her to go get a key made.

Yeah sure. Thats what I would say too if I had a 20 year old Honda with 36k on it...
                  someone seems a little jealous
                  Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

63k...

I have one totaled '91 with 63182 or something miles....Best I got....

Comment

My wife bought her car before she met me in 1989 with only 9 miles on it. She lost the picture. We then sold the car in 1994 b/c we left to England for school. My current one had only 122000 when I bought it 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
                        someone seems a little jealous
                        Someone seems a little ignorant of the fact that I am just busting his chops...

Comment

My parents saw mine with 0 miles

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                          X