Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

EASTCOASTLIFE CB7 MD Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EASTCOASTLIFE CB7 MD Introduction

Greetings guys. Im on my third CB7 and this ones gonna be epic.

Just picked up a white 93 LX 180k miles on stock single cam last weekend

hopfully going to Virgina Jdm imports tomorrow since i dont have work till 4pm
    so i can pick up an H22 swap.

Stay tuned for a write up and possible make shift build thread.

who knows if i stay dedicated to updates but we will see. please send me some motivation guys!!!! and pointers of course.

Thanks for having me!!

Here's my ride when i got it and current status.

my buddys M3 btw sickkkk

ps. started striping her down after the last pic so its before the strip down
    and im picking up a bumper replacement this weekend as well.

Nice and clean!

Comment

Nice clean cb and clean garage
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks guy

Comment

Love those wheels!

What sizes are those?
          I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Where at in Baltimore? I live around Essex/Middle River.
            Keep Pushing..

Comment

Maryland

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
              Where at in Baltimore? I live around Essex/Middle River.
              I'm actually in southern MD like 20 minutes south of annapolis. But my girl lives in Pasadena so I'm always down that way. Do you know of any junk yards with some cb's?? I went to crazy rays in Pasadena and only found one and it was some shit

Thanks for the wheel compliment btw

Comment

Wheels

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
                Love those wheels!

What sizes are those?
                Not sure what the wheel specs are lol I never looked. I don't like them at all tbh

The front looks good but the back is so damn mexi flush

I might they to camber it in the rear but I might just sell them and get something crazy

Comment

You can find them in NY I notice most of the older honda are not a dime a dozen and when they arrived they are literally picked clean.

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoastLife View Post
                    I'm actually in southern MD like 20 minutes south of annapolis. But my girl lives in Pasadena so I'm always down that way. Do you know of any junk yards with some cb's?? I went to crazy rays in Pasadena and only found one and it was some shit

Thanks for the wheel compliment btw
                    Sweet, not too far from me. But, the Crazy Ray's on Erdman Avenue had two CBs not too long ago pretty complete. I have been lucky that my buddy has a donor car sitting in his grandfather's field so that's what I have been snatching parts from luckily.
                    Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
                    X