visualpoet : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitecoupe91 View Post
    Damn that looks nice! I want your other stock lights if you still got them, wanna get rid of them?

If you mean my old headlights, they're gone. Both of them had a pellet or bb hole in the glass. If they'd been solid, I probably wouldn't have done the projectors. lol

Comment

I want your rims. You make stock height look good.
      And how did you do your headlights?

Anyway,

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post

Anyway,
        no rims make stock height look good

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post

Anyway,

I agree with Christian on this one. No rims make stock height look good, but I do appreciate the compliment.

I just heated them up, opened them up, and then the high beams are a thin thin coat of transparent grape with three coats of clear yellow over that. The low beams are some projector foglight front halves. I removed the bulb cap from the headlight housing, installed a bulb and powered it from my 14.4 volt battery, then I positioned the projector lenses until they were aimed where I wanted them and used a couple of self tapping screws and some two part epoxy to hold them in place. A little silicone caulking around the edges and everything went back together nice and watertight.

Comment

Nice car , i'd like to get your mags !

Comment

is it me or your hood is disajusted , i mean its like more high near the window,

Comment

It's a little out of line. I haven't fixed it because I'm holding out for replacing it.

Comment

Ok cause if you can repair it , pm me to tell me how cause my trunk is out of line...

Comment

look good a fellow 90-91 coupe ftw!! and man that loves his bud is a friend of mine.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      look good a fellow 90-91 coupe ftw!! and man that loves his bud is a friend of mine.
                      i love coupes...wish i had one

well i guess we can hang with our "buds" on visualpoets mr thread or we could make a "bud" thread
                      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        It's a little out of line. I haven't fixed it because I'm holding out for replacing it.
                        def a nice coupe bro diggin it... and as far as the hood I duno if its warped but you should be able to reline it up without replacing it

Comment

looks great rides great
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

cars looks go0d !!!
                            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by *JDM_CB7* View Post
                              def a nice coupe bro diggin it... and as far as the hood I duno if its warped but you should be able to reline it up without replacing it
                              I'm going to replace it because it's a repainted rosewood. You can see it where I've polished through the cappuccino along the ridges. If I don't find a cappuccino before I get it all repainted, I'll re-align it.

Thanks for all the love from everyone! It's always cool to see my MR in the list of new posts!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                                It's kenny, right? Your SN is a finger accident waiting to happen, lol.
                                IM lost. what are you talking about Jon?

*** its an old subject...but just wanted to know what you meant by that.
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X