Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no "Southwest" sub-forum in the Regional section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no "Southwest" sub-forum in the Regional section?

A friend of mine just sent me a heads-up about an event tied to all the January Phoenix auctions. It's more sane and relatable than the high roller events like Barrett-Jackson, Silver, Sotheby's, etc.

I'm thinking of going if I'm well enough after suffering weeks of complications from the flu. But more importantly I'm wondering after all these years why as the title indicates there is no forum available for the southwest in the regional section?

It's called the: Future Classic Car Show
    https://futureclassiccarshow.com/

Here is the summary of it:
    https://futureclassiccarshow.com/about

On Monday January 15th 2018 ClassicCars.com will be holding the third Scottsdale Future Classic Car Show, on a rooftop in Scottsdale Quarter. The 2018 event is sponsored by Gateway Classic Cars and promises to be another incredible success with thousands of attendees expected.

The Future Classics Car Show features over 150 US domestic, Japanese, and European vehicles manufactured between the mid-1970s and present day. Highly modified Toyota Supras and restored Nissan Skylines sit alongside Ferraris, Lamborghinis and survivor Datsun 280Zs, and the owners from very different generations find common ground in their love of cars and the hobby.

Central to the show is a team of Concours level judges who join in celebrating an incredible selection of vehicles with crowds of enthusiasts of all ages.

This show will kick-off the much anticipated Arizona Auction Week, where classic car collectors and enthusiasts descend on Scottsdale to attend the legendary auctions and see the parade of established classics. Now for the third year in a row, collectors who appreciate classics of a more recent vintage get a celebration of their very own.

Find out more about registering your car, or come along as a guest, attendance is free and all are welcome.
    My Collection:
    93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
    00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
    04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)
Working...
X