X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was bored so I took this pic

my new turbo build

Comment

Ok been a long time. But it's offical. I just dropped off my forged block to be finished and my local machine shop! Also set the date for my retune. The plans I have set for this thing is 400whp hopefully.all the parts I have are for aout 600hp. Only thing I need is to install this beast put my walbro 255 in and get some 750cc injectors. For those that don't remember or are new this is the beast I dropped off
      Aris 9:1 forged Pistons/bisi h beam rods. Stock crank

my new turbo build

Comment

well as always i over spent by alot .....again! lmao atleast its going to be done to my hopes this time and not stock and hoping it will last.i will start posting pics of what i ended up getting as they come in during the week. i had to jump threw hoops for a few things but atleast it will be worth it.

my new turbo build

Comment

So I ended up getting a couple things in today and like I said I would post up picks as they come in. So here u go

850cc Smart fire injectors they have a couple bad reviews but I figured I would try them out.

Here is the part I had to jump threwhoops to get. A genuine walbro 255 pump. Short story is walbro does not sell to non business owners or whatever. Anyway I had to call a few companies recommended by walbro that they do business with. Apparently 2 out of 3 company's don't like to ship....

my new turbo build

Comment

Some trinkets!

Purple hear wrap fro the manifold
            Turbo smart boost controller
            And a couple of couplers

Still more to come

my new turbo build

Comment

Lol.

my new turbo build

Comment

So I started cleaning my f22b head(dohc) today. Since I have to wait for main bearings for 5 damn days I figured Ito a good way to pass time. Lmao. Gonna let it sit in cleaner for a day to get that caked Burt oil out of the small places.

my new turbo build

Comment

Just read through here, looks great man. Keep it up.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                  - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

This thread needs more love. Good job man. That pink wrap tho :/

Comment

x2 on the love.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Thanks guys!!! I agree needs more love! So the wrap is actually purple it's a dark purple to just my camera sucks. Lol. So I finsihed cleaning the head today and came out like new. I didn't do the ports yet cause I broke my brush bit.

Thanks for watching! There's plenty more to come!

my new turbo build

Comment

Ugh!!!! My main bearings need to come in already!!! It's killing me slowly!thats all I need to finish my motor!!!its all together except those damn main bearings.

Here a pic of what I been staring at since its in my living room. In a closed tote.

my new turbo build

Comment

So it is damn near impossible to find crank/thrust washers for this thing. I ended up going threw Honda and I ordered the set I needed and took a week and a half to get in. Well my luck is they lost them! Yeah waited almost 2weeks and they loose is and offer to get another set in. I bugged out in middle of Honda and finally got them to have them pay for the 2 day shipping to have them here tomorrow. Hopefully they will get them here tomorrow cause I will bug out worse if they don't. I want my car so bad that I actually washed it today just cause I wanted to touch it.

my new turbo build

Comment

It's done!! Mmmwwhahahaha!

Piston shot lol

All finsihed except intake manifold. Makes it easy to travel to my garage. Little bit on dirty side but not for long!

my new turbo build

Comment

Very nice thread. I'm glad i stumbled upon it. Nice to see a fellow boosted f22b head swapped accord. Are you planning on using your current turbo or upgrading it? Is there a reason for the purple color or just going for style? I'm interested to see your numbers
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X