Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

check out MY 92 Accord EX Coupe--Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check out MY 92 Accord EX Coupe--Boston

Here is my Coupe had it for about 2 months and it needed body work got it for 800$ ran beatiful just needed bodywork. here are before piktures of when i first got it! waiting to take it into paint but since me and my pops are the ones doing the body work have a few mor eimperfections and then it will be painted

Future mods:
    Tints
    Megan racing exhaust (have it. not installed yet)
    Tein Springs (have not installed)

Before

2ND Stage

Chilling at "clean-CB7"s crib

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

keep it fresh bring it by my crib tommorow so we can paint the calipers before u go to P.R.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Looks good, some paint and she will be sweet
      wat?

Comment

good start... can't wait 2 see it done

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
        my ride

Comment

Wow many very big change i can't wait to see it all painted up! I wish i had people down here that could do some work on my car lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

its getting there...

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
            Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
            1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

alot of luv for the 2dr coupe
              Click here to see why my signature was deleted.

Comment

Thanx for all the comments and heres my exhaust and springs waiting to be installed

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

awww you suck lol just kiddin my lil bro came and got a car before and getting it fly before i even get a car wow keep it up

Comment

good start bro, looks like the time you have already invested into her paid off nicely. What color are you looking at painting her?

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
                      good start bro, looks like the time you have already invested into her paid off nicely. What color are you looking at painting her?
                      I plan on painting it the stock color again.....

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

nice sig choice lol

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

93 cb7 ex where do you get those shirts its pure sex! curious
                          92ex

Comment

nice job.

Comment

looking good.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X