No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark 13:32 King James Version

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

thanks guys for not bashing me, im not a threat to any one, i just listen too much so my wife says and i keep an open mind to alot of things (ufo,et,paranormal etc) i have to stay away from youtube thats my problem, filling my brain up bs. but i did experiance those firey lines in the sky a couple of days ago during sunset, after searching youtube of course lol i found out others saw it to but mine was during sunset 4pm ish and it was horizontally lined up and only lasted 30seconds, many say it was North Korea's long range missle with a satellite on it.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTajsfnvOGw
      (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I'm keeping my eye out for psychopaths that actually think the world WILL end, though. They will be a genuine threat. People that think just because the "world is ending" that they can do as they please.

Remember a while back when the rapture was supposed to happen? Some woman actually attempted to kill both of her children to "save" them.

At least it's relevant!
        and yes dev, must start profiling people to make ourselves and family safe. thanks
        (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

It`s going to end when it`s going to end, when you least expect it.
          Not on a certain day.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

I'm keeping my eye out for psychopaths that actually think the world WILL end, though. They will be a genuine threat. People that think just because the "world is ending" that they can do as they please.

Remember a while back when the rapture was supposed to happen? Some woman actually attempted to kill both of her children to "save" them.
            That's actually a bloody good point!
            I remember a cult that sacrificed a lady to prevent something like that, Well nothing ended up happening except them going to jail for murder

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
            It`s going to end when it`s going to end, when you least expect it.
            Not on a certain day.
            And not in our lifetime

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Found this in the thread about that other Family Christian Radio cult Rapture prediciton.
              Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
              I just hope that we don't have to search forever to find some twinkies after everybody is gone.
              Thought it belonged here now that Twinkies are gone...

Comment

The end of the world really IS coming!

Comment

dev...........fill up your tires lol

Comment

not to bring religion into it, the Bible said that no one knows when the world will end. so if ANY human can figure that out, like proven earlier this year, then they're wrong

but if any of yall are positive the world will end, be sure to PM or text me. ill send you my address and you can sign over all your stuff to me. ill be sure to take REAL good care of it all. cars. bank accounts. trust funds. TVs. game systems....

Comment

im thinking of buying a 12 gauge this week. keep the crazies away from me and my gf place.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not afraid of the world ending... I'm far more afraid of those that believe it will!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          im thinking of buying a 12 gauge this week. keep the crazies away from me and my gf place.

X2. You and I both.

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Originally posted by ctrain103 View Post
                            X2. You and I both.
                            well im not too concerned with her place. just remembered she has a .380 and a .22 rifle. haha. i'll see about getting something for me too. lol. her brother is selling a 12 gauge. wish i could just spend $600 and get me this .223 Sportical i found at walmart.

Comment

Working...
                            X