Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb in the sand, first time beach trip for the car and me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb in the sand, first time beach trip for the car and me

found a place to drive out onto the sand in lincoln city here in oregon and took a few pics. getting in and oput was steep and lip scrapped the sand but had fun today. thats my fiance in the grey hoody and my son peekin out the window, she is the future driver of this cb when i get another one, a 5 spd next year

take a loosksie....

on our way out hwy 26 i was playing with this 09 i think civic si with the ivtec it would kill me obviously but i hit like 110 to catch up to him and i was puchin the cb hard thru the mtn's, came around a bend and he was pulled over, i was like sucker, and continues smashin thru the mtns toward seaside. the cb did very well, im veryu inpressed

cool pix

Comment

Niiice .. is that the Cobalt Blue? .. lovve it!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Looks like a peaceful time.

The cb had more fun than you.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

very nice, id love to have them wheels but polished

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by union76 View Post
            cool pix
            thanks, next time we go ill be taking more

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
            Niiice .. is that the Cobalt Blue? .. lovve it!
            im not sure of the coor, the outside has been resprayed but its very close to the original color, the door jams and under hood and trunk are oem paint still

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Looks like a peaceful time.

The cb had more fun than you.
            its was nice out there, not alot of people on that beach, ya the cb had more fun than me, i was in basketball shorts and t, and it was windy as hell yesterday. i cranked up the heat it was so cold

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
            very nice, id love to have them wheels but polished
            ya, i love them, there grey inner with polished lips. im gonna re do them this summer i hope, any idea's?

Comment

i really like your stance. What suspension setup do you have?
              edit: sorry realized i couldn't ask about "where to buy..."
              Last edited by trickery; 05-16-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trickery View Post
                i really like your stance. What suspension setup do you have?
                Also: anyone care to chime in in the best place for inexpensive suspension gear for the cb7??
                funny you ask that, actually the front are just ebay coilovers with stock struts,and is very BOUNCY at time's, drop is unknown, over an inch maybe even 2 but no more than 2 and the back is stock height. stock springs. i tend to load my trunk up at times with my clothes for weekend trips to family's houses so i kept it stock hieght for now. when im loaded down tho it drops the back over an inch.

as for cheaper suspension parts, im going megans with tokico or hyb shocks and struts, depending on cash flow. remember you;ll need a camber kit if you plan on being over 2inch's. my camber was -2.5 at one point so i caised up some.

look on here for suspension, lots of poeple like the ground controls, but there expensive.

Comment

Definitely trying to keep my drop distance under 2 inches, partly so i can avoid the camber issue. Also cause i like a decent amount of spring for daily driving. My buddy dropped his pan last summer on a manhole, id rather avoid that crap...

Comment

Nice clean looking car. Subtle mods, has a good look to it. The Acura wheels definetly set it off.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Nice clean looking car. Subtle mods, has a good look to it. The Acura wheels definetly set it off.
                      those aren't acura wheels. they look a little similar to the 3.0 CL meshes but not quite.

oh and 110 mph with your family in the car. great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by trickery View Post
                        Definitely trying to keep my drop distance under 2 inches, partly so i can avoid the camber issue. Also cause i like a decent amount of spring for daily driving. My buddy dropped his pan last summer on a manhole, id rather avoid that crap...
                        2 inches isnt much with 16's, but i like it, i may go lower but not sure, camber is a big issue on my cb not sure why tho. but ya, my dc heaer is pretty beat up from being on a lowered car, and ive bottomed out on bumps with it sitting too low already.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        thanks, most of my mods arent visual, but then i do have some good visuals fo far, including my whole front end but its got a good start. and ya there not acura wheels, there tsw kyalami 16's with 40mm off set. polished lips.

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                        those aren't acura wheels. they look a little similar to the 3.0 CL meshes but not quite.

oh and 110 mph with your family in the car. great idea!
                        ya there tsw. i love them, thats why i traded for them, as for 110 with my family, ya ppl were slamming on there brakes in traffic so i past them all and got too 110 and slowed way down to merge into traffic. people were driving studpid, and im very aggressive behind the wheel. but i know how far i can push my cars without loosing control, plus with brand new rubber, i know how far i can go, been driving a while now and no wrecked cars.

Comment

Working...
                        X