Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i want a del sol...

what do you guys think?

i like wanda and all, and plan to keep her, but really like them a lot. buddy just got one, and must say- it's pretty neat. like that the rear window rolls down and top comes off but just looking for some advice because i've never owned one yet, and have only driven one just recently.

or ?

life is good.

I have always seen them as " girls cars "

Comment

yeah i know they're borderline limpwrist but i like the open-ness lol, but the big ass sunroof on the cb does ok i suppose

life is good.

Comment

get a 1st gen mr2.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

They're nice, and pretty quick.

No more 6th gen Accord plans?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

well, i decided instead of needing a sedan, i can make do with a coupe just as long as i fix the passenger seat again so the rails allow it to move forward and back:...

i like crx's too, always have, but they have a full roof. i obviously cannot afford an s2000 otherwise that'd be an option. but i want something a little more "sporty" but is still honda. and the only one really is the del sol..

life is good.

Comment

i love the teggy personally. the teggy has a lot of attitude and has a sporty look too it. plus the wing looks amazing imo

Comment

I think a nicely done up del sol looks great. They're also pretty light and can be pretty quick. However, if you're 6'4" like me you won't enjoy it. I recommend sitting in one, or even driving one, if you haven't already, before getting your heart set on one.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

They go great with your first period.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                    i like crx's too, always have, but they have a full roof
                    A full roof of glass

best jdm accessory eva

Comment

Mak, shut it.

I present to you, the sexiest Del Sol ive ever seen in my life. Evar.

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i agree!
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Miatas too.

The only time ive seen women driving Del Sols are when they're older women and theyre driving because they live alone with their dogs and they need anything bigger or sportier.

Noah, if you do, get the ones WITH the inner round lights.

These were also based on civics of the same time period, werent they? They're accepting to B-series and maybe even an H...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

in stock form they're not head turners but with a few mods they can be really impressive.
                            there's one in my area that i see from time to time and it is faaaast.

Comment

Woodman, you would.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              That Del Sol is the sexiest, hottest, nastiest, stankiest, making-me-moist Del Sol ive ever seen!

Last edited by Julianachos; 05-19-2010, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X