Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

hows is this port n polish job?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    Learn to quote, noob.
    Learn to quote? Hey, that is pretty funny coming from you. Has your third nut hair appeared yet, or is your voice still changing?

I never said it was a replacement. I said it was a true test of performance.
    Overall it can be, however, just like ANY test, it has its disadvantages.

But you still haven't answered my question. Where are you putting this 6hp figure at in the power curve? I can make a cam that would only provide a 6whp gain up top, but a 10whp loss in the mid range. People won't see the loss, they will see the 6whp gain in the top end and call it a great cam.

Slap that cam on(tuned), go to the track and you'll run a slower time than you did with the previous cam, given you're a consistent enough driver. The other variables will NOT have anywhere near as an effect as you think they do.
    You didn't ask that question. It represents an average gain in HP for the gain in time. Since acceleration is over time, and a 1/4 mile result is the average acceleration over a certain amount of time, that should have been obvious to someone of your superior intellect. The problem with an average that takes you through the bottom end, and then keeps you in the upper mid to high end, is that you can't specifically isolate when or where, or how much gain you are making. You can make some educated hypothesis though.

Oh yes they do. I have been drag racing for awhile too buddy.

And you don't know if I will or not. I'm young as fuck, I have a long time to achieve what he has.
    Did I say you would or wouldn't? Went back and read my statements, and I don't recall saying that. All I said was that just because he did, doesn't mean you will. Better get started. He was a tangible "force" in less than 10 years from where you are now.

Please show where I've flamed any of the people we're referring to? I've harshly questioned their products. Completely different from flaming. I'm not your typical person that will always admire an achievement without questioning.

No one said anything about being better.
    You haven't harshly questioned. You have pretty much been borderline flaming, chasing them through every thread you could find, trying to stir up shit whenever you could and trying to drive their credibility into the ground. Had it been "harshly questioning" many of the conversations that have occurred probably wouldn't have.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      Yeah, you're completely right. I just talk about them. That is probably why your shit leaks, and mine doesn't.
      well you cant win them all.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
        Learn to quote? Hey, that is pretty funny coming from you. Has your third nut hair appeared yet, or is your voice still changing?

Overall it can be, however, just like ANY test, it has its disadvantages.

You didn't ask that question. It represents an average gain in HP for the gain in time. Since acceleration is over time, and a 1/4 mile result is the average acceleration over a certain amount of time, that should have been obvious to someone of your superior intellect. The problem with an average that takes you through the bottom end, and then keeps you in the upper mid to high end, is that you can't specifically isolate when or where, or how much gain you are making. You can make some educated hypothesis though.

Oh yes they do. I have been drag racing for awhile too buddy.

Did I say you would or wouldn't? Went back and read my statements, and I don't recall saying that. All I said was that just because he did, doesn't mean you will. Better get started. He was a tangible "force" in less than 10 years from where you are now.

You haven't harshly questioned. You have pretty much been borderline flaming, chasing them through every thread you could find, trying to stir up shit whenever you could and trying to drive their credibility into the ground. Had it been "harshly questioning" many of the conversations that have occurred probably wouldn't have.
        Um..to your first reply...ok. That makes no sense. And my nut hairs appeared quite some time ago, thank you very much. Why would you want to know if there were hair on them? Is this some sort of homosexual request? Like I said, that made no sense. You made a mistake in quoting, before you edited. I saw it, and made a comment about it. I thought, with your college intellect and internet knowledgeabilities, you'd be able to see through my funny.

And I did too ask that question, in post 64, or some post up there.

And whether I've harshly questioned someone, well that all depends on opinion. Yours isn't more valid or stable than mine.

No one else has mentioned anything about the way I go about questioning peoples, until this Bisi header group buy. Deev made a deal, so now he's doing everything in his power to not let anyone fuck it up.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

epic thread...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

#1 mistake by rookie "head porters". Not much material is needed to be taken off, especially towards the end of the exhaust port. Most of the porting and material removing is done at the throat and bowl, which couldn't possibly be touched with the valve still in place.

Don't ever let your friend touch another cylinder head again. Not only does it look like he fucked up the port shape, but I'm sure he hogged it out making it nearly useless. You're going to lose quite a bit of exhaust velocity right at the head. That's no good.

The polishing isn't really needed either.

FWIW, you need the exhaust ports to be smaller than the gasket/header entrance. Look up reversion.
            ouchhh but hes right

MY MR CB7 THREADhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127610

MY MR PRELUDE THREAD http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...22#post2149222

trade apexi ws2 catback for some wheels pm me

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              well you cant win them all.
              lmao.... awesome.

Comment

Um..to your first reply...ok. That makes no sense. And my nut hairs appeared quite some time ago, thank you very much. Why would you want to know if there were hair on them? Is this some sort of homosexual request? Like I said, that made no sense. You made a mistake in quoting, before you edited. I saw it, and made a comment about it. I thought, with your college intellect and internet knowledgeabilities, you'd be able to see through my funny.
                What quoting mistake is that? I went through and edited MY response, not yours, nor did I change the quote.

Funny that accuse people of not seeing through your funny, but you can't either...HMMM. Oh wait, that is right, it was a homosexual request because I like fat guys with bad attitudes and no money. <=== That is sarcasm in case it didn't hit you squarely enough.

And I did too ask that question, in post 64, or some post up there.
                Didn't see, and it has been answered now.

And whether I've harshly questioned someone, well that all depends on opinion. Yours isn't more valid or stable than mine.
                You can call it whatever you want. "Questioning" doesn't involve insinuating flame fests in threads bringing up every piece of dirt you can. That is not an opinion. It is a fact. Questioning, even harshly, would be disagreeing, discussing and covering the advantages/disadvantages of the particular product, if that is what you were questioning, as you SAY you were. Unfortunately, you weren't. You were making doubtful statments (that frequently weren't even questions) and then trying to make it a point to drag whoever you could down to wherever you could. You can make excuses all you want. It doesn't change the reality of your behavior, it is simply you trying to rationalize your bad behavior.

No one else has mentioned anything about the way I go about questioning peoples, until this Bisi header group buy. Deev made a deal, so now he's doing everything in his power to not let anyone fuck it up.[/QUOTE]

Comment

OMG.

You fucked up a quote. Just like you did there. You quickly edited it, but not quickly enough.

Comment

OMG.

You fucked up a quote. Just like you did there. You quickly edited it, but not quickly enough.
                    Fine. I went back to fix it. So the fuck what? Like you are above mistakes? Please.

P.S. You will NEVER get the last word, so you may as well just quit trying.

Comment

You dont know that. I'm younger and have nothing better to do. We can do this till you die.

and I never said anything about being above making mistakes. I just pointed yours out.

Comment

You dont know that. I'm younger and have nothing better to do.

Ashame, as any true buisness owner would know when to let things go.

I'd hope you would be able to perform you services for clients instead of being concerned with meaningless chatter on such a great forum as this.

Throughout all these pages your not at all helping you clientell, but instead seem to always be back tracking on the defensive, showing a lack of confidence for anyone who may not know who you are, yet are looking for some reliable knowledge and services such as you may provide.

Get it together.

I'd personally like to see you as more of a proffesional type buisness owner.
                        Than thinking of you as a young kid who knows a lil about a lot and can do a few good things.

You seem to have the drive and potential to thrive and do great. And I would like to see that happen for you. But i personally think it's gona take an overhaul of your demeaner, that you may not be trying to portray on this site.

Yet you are comming off that way.

You do have the ability to start things fresh with some certian members on here, but it will take swollowing your pride and realizing that their really are bigger fish to fry in this life, than to blatantly be right about everything.

before you quote me and try to take everything out of context, sit back for a minute and realize I am extending an olive branch, and i am sure others would take you as a better person for recieving it, rather than trying to down me for doing so.

good day
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                          Ashame, as any true buisness owner would know when to let things go.

I'd hope you would be able to perform you services for clients instead of being concerned with meaningless chatter on such a great forum as this.

Throughout all these pages your not at all helping you clientell, but instead seem to always be back tracking on the defensive, showing a lack of confidence for anyone who may not know who you are, yet are looking for some reliable knowledge and services such as you may provide.

Get it together.

I'd personally like to see you as more of a proffesional type buisness owner.
                          Than thinking of you as a young kid who knows a lil about a lot and can do a few good things.

You seem to have the drive and potential to thrive and do great. And I would like to see that happen for you. But i personally think it's gona take an overhaul of your demeaner, that you may not be trying to portray on this site.

Yet you are comming off that way.

You do have the ability to start things fresh with some certian members on here, but it will take swollowing your pride and realizing that their really are bigger fish to fry in this life, than to blatantly be right about everything.

before you quote me and try to take everything out of context, sit back for a minute and realize I am extending an olive branch, and i am sure others would take you as a better person for recieving it, rather than trying to down me for doing so.

good day
                          Fantastic reply!

I agree wholeheartedly! You never know what kind of idea pr ability you may come across and threads like these are permanent when it comes to someone wanting to do research on someones business sense.

I have always treated this thread with respect and share only knowledge worth reading which in tern helps people with their cb issues as well as future helps build an indirect relationship with people that would otherwise concider me to "know what im doing". when doing business this is key.

This thread is sad and and has become a bickering ground for the "seasoned" cb7 members most of which have been on here and in the past have been really respected people to me but with this thread that is dwindling. We really need to start thinking, including myself, what we post on here as members that have been on here for a long time (04' and past) as our knowledge is generally much more highly regarded as good. with the high influx of newbies on here lately thats really key to do if any of you plan on selling anything because these people DO look at your posts and judge you immediatly on your responses.

lets keeps it cb7 tuner and not honda-cb7-tuner-tech where every post recieves a flame!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

You dont know that. I'm younger and have nothing better to do. We can do this till you die.

and I never said anything about being above making mistakes. I just pointed yours out.
                            Unfortunately, you will learn like everyone else, that I just don't quit... The last GROUP of people tried for 10 years to break me down. They failed. Miserably.

You should probably focus more on your own mistakes. Your life will be more fruitful that way.

Comment

wow go outside or something

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                                Fantastic reply!

I agree wholeheartedly! You never know what kind of idea pr ability you may come across and threads like these are permanent when it comes to someone wanting to do research on someones business sense.

I have always treated this thread with respect and share only knowledge worth reading which in tern helps people with their cb issues as well as future helps build an indirect relationship with people that would otherwise concider me to "know what im doing". when doing business this is key.

This thread is sad and and has become a bickering ground for the "seasoned" cb7 members most of which have been on here and in the past have been really respected people to me but with this thread that is dwindling. We really need to start thinking, including myself, what we post on here as members that have been on here for a long time (04' and past) as our knowledge is generally much more highly regarded as good. with the high influx of newbies on here lately thats really key to do if any of you plan on selling anything because these people DO look at your posts and judge you immediatly on your responses.

lets keeps it cb7 tuner and not honda-cb7-tuner-tech where every post recieves a flame!
                                I would be more than willing to do that. Except that he made it a point to chase other people around this forum flaming them every chance he got, so rather than having him running amuck in legitimate threads, I took the bitching to him, so the other threads could live in peace, with their mission accomplished. I stated sometime ago that my only purpose was to get him to back off of those people, and that since he had changed his tack, I would change mine. But, he started trying to attack me personally, rather than just let it go.

Personally, I don't really care if people respect me or not. Of course, if I were trying to sell people things on here, I would probably have a different opinion on that issue, but I am not, and won't be, so it isn't a consideration on here.

What I DO care about on this site is that when a vendor brings a legitimate product to market for our cars (let's face it, our cars aren't a huge market and have very few high quality offerings) in an attempt to futher the cause of the tuner, I do want them to have every opportunity to succeed in selling that product, in hopes they may stick around.

However, when you have a certain prominent member who makes it a point to "harshly question" everything they do by bringing flames to threads and digging up any dirt he can, it undermines the site and the people trying to help the market. So, I want him to understand that the road flows both ways. People can just as easily call him out and cause problems, even though they generally choose not to.

Comment

Working...
                                X