Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Custom Red/clear taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
    yo this shit is hot !!!!!!!!! nice work.
    Originally posted by deramansa View Post
    now that's an idea..
    Thanks guys, saves $$
    My ride History:
    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
    -----------------------------------
    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

wow nice dude. came out great

MY MR CB7 THREADhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127610

MY MR PRELUDE THREAD http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...22#post2149222

trade apexi ws2 catback for some wheels pm me

Comment

wow man great job your car looks amazing with those tail lights. i think thats too much work though i would rather just buy them. but its cool that you did it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by codycb7 View Post
          wow man great job your car looks amazing with those tail lights. i think thats too much work though i would rather just buy them. but its cool that you did it yourself
          Thanks man
          My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

nice...damn it, i should have thought of this instead of buying the tails...could have saved some money....

Comment

looks good

Comment

yo that shit looks mad official man good job on the diy props to u

Comment

That's nice. love it.

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
                  These are my custom made red/clears 92tailights. Let me kno what ya guys think about this

First i took my old CF taillights, i took it apart and my oem taillights too, on the oem 1 cut off the orange signal out then measure it and do it to the clear one too, cut it. (i used a grinder with a 6'' disk to cut it) then take the clear piece add it on the oem taillight seal it from behind with what ever u want. I used tape. Now take the whole piece and put it back in its housing and seal it up.Same goes with the inner lights
                  sorry guys i dont have more pics of the process.

Results.. as you can see on the right side it comes out a lil bitIts not a big deal to me. This is the best i can do

On my cb now

Comment

Nice Job But I Could Of Put Up In Steps How It Was Done I Wish I Seen This B 4 I Bought Mine

Comment

nice job, it looks legit

Click picture to see my mrt
                      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

These are my custom made red/clears 92tailights. Let me kno what ya guys think about this

First i took my old CF taillights, i took it apart and my oem taillights too, on the oem 1 cut off the orange signal out then measure it and do it to the clear one too, cut it. (i used a grinder with a 6'' disk to cut it) then take the clear piece add it on the oem taillight seal it from behind with what ever u want. I used tape. Now take the whole piece and put it back in its housing and seal it up.Same goes with the inner lights

Results.. as you can see on the right side it comes out a lil bitIts not a big deal to me. This is the best i can do

On my cb now
                        can you do this with just another set a fatory tails or not and how hard is it to get the amber out the lights

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

man ive been wanting those tail lights forever now

93 accord lx

Comment

On my cb now
                            That's a good looking DIY! I might have to try that one

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152218 93 Sedan My 1st DIY

Comment

Thanks guys, saves $$
                              saves a lot of money.. considering the whole trunk swap for our 92's

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

You could have used some kind of hardening sealent on the tails to make them piece stay down. Heat them up, put new sealent in, then clamp them closed and let cool/harden and viola!

Comment

Working...
                                X