Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22A questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
    That is not true at all. Only the JDM header with down pipe won't bolt up. Any USDM aftermarket H22 downpipe bolts up perfectly.

Well I have the obx-r H22 header, and I had to buy a prelude
    because it would not bolt up to the accord cat. so any usdm aftermarket H22 header is not going to bolt up.
    That is not true at all. Only the JDM header with down pipe won't bolt up. Any USDM aftermarket H22 downpipe bolts up perfectly.
    Reading is key.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      Reading is key.
      Well since you feel like reading so much, read this.
      OBX is an american base aftermarket company, that makes aftermarket parts for imports and domestic. No where on their site or any of their distributors advertise any of their products as JDM, not even Ebay advertises their products as JDM. Your quoting a source that you have no idea if he went out and bought every single aftermarket header on the market to be able to stand behind that statement. I research products before they go on any of my vehicles, so that I have piece of mind of knowing I did the homework and when something does not deliver as advertised, I can tear into someones ass for false information or for being misleading.

And as far as quoting something to be a bible. It's only as good as the research that went in to it. According to Gods bible the Earth and universe was created only 6000 years ago, yet its been proven that both are millions and millions of years old.
      Last edited by 4U2H8ME; 01-08-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post

Taken from the swap bible sticky that neither of you guys read.......
        As far as stating what I didn't read, nowhere in what you quoted specifically states "any USDM" aftermarket header bolts up perfectly. It says "the easiest route would be to buy an aftermarket header"
        Last edited by 4U2H8ME; 01-08-2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Well since you feel like reading so much, read this.
          OBX is an american base aftermarket company, that makes aftermarket parts for imports and domestic. No where on their site or any of their distributors advertise any of their products as JDM, not even Ebay advertises their products as JDM. Your quoting a source that you have no idea if he went out and bought every single aftermarket header on the market to be able to stand behind that statement. I research products before they go on any of my vehicles, so that I have piece of mind of knowing I did the homework and when something does not deliver as advertised, I can tear into someones ass for false information or for being misleading.

And as far as quoting something to be a bible. It's only as good as the research that went in to it. According to Gods bible the Earth and universe was created only 6000 years ago, yet its been proven that both are millions and millions of years old.
          As far as stating what I didn't read, nowhere in what you quoted specifically states "any USDM" aftermarket header bolts up perfectly. It says "the easiest route would be to buy an aftermarket header"
          There are so many people running an aftermarket H22 header/downpipe to their F22 cat without modification that your situation doesn't make any sense.
          Maybe your accord cat was not stock. Maybe your obx header was for '96 and up. There is no difference between the F22 and H22 cat/downpipe flange, so

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
          X