Sad day for my CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad day for my CB7

After you put your time and money and effort into a car some dumb punk destroys my cb7 within a few seconds.

"it's gettin there"

"it's gettin there"

Comment

ouchh. it's not getting there anymore.....how bad is the damage? salvageable?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Damn bro....... can you rebuild her? Or just get an entirely new one and start fresh.
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

as much money you'll spent fixing it, you could have a fresher one.
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

My twin, my ride is not saveable as the frame sits into the motor.
            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

So how did this happen?

Comment

From what I've seen, I'm thinking it's going to cost me more to rebuild it so I'm going to find another one.
                It started right after I was leaving from the insurance spot. I was waiting for this truck to turn on a one lane street, and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a car behind me who was waiting for me to go. So when I went to change the track on my radio "bang". I'm like "get the fuck outta here, are you serious?" I'm thinking this lady couldn't wait haha, but this punk ran into the lady which hit me and made me run into the truck in front of me. The guy said he didn't know that we was "STOPPED" and didn't know how it all happened. I'm thinking he was on the phone not paying attention and driving fast. I got to the insurace place at 4pm yesterday, and left at 4:30pm, and around 4:50pm was when it all happend lolz.
                "it's gettin there"

Comment

Wow this fucking sucks. I honestly think I would've been going away to jail and being charged with either assault, or murder if some dumb ass ran into me, or caused an accident in which my car was damaged. All the time and money I've put into my car, UUUUGGHHHH, I'm mad already. I feel for you man, I really do.

If I was you, I'd get another one, build the motor in the crashed one, then put it in the new one when it's done.
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                    Wow this fucking sucks. I honestly think I would've been going away to jail and being charged with either assault, or murder if some dumb ass ran into me, or caused an accident in which my car was damaged. All the time and money I've put into my car, UUUUGGHHHH, I'm mad already. I feel for you man, I really do.

If I was you, I'd get another one, build the motor in the crashed one, then put it in the new one when it's done.
                    thinking of the same thing, i have seen a cheap cb7 coupe for sale around the area. anybody know of a good person that build motors for a decent price? hopefully the claim should over all of that.
                    "it's gettin there"

Comment

Damn man that really sucks are you hurt? My car was totaled lole 3 years ago when this lady hit my car while it was parked on the side of my house. The insurance gave around 1,700 but my damage was no where close to this just a dent in the trunk and a broken rear control arm. I wish you the best of luck.

the sedan
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                      the wagon
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                      the integra
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                        Damn man that really sucks are you hurt? My car was totaled lole 3 years ago when this lady hit my car while it was parked on the side of my house. The insurance gave around 1,700 but my damage was no where close to this just a dent in the trunk and a broken rear control arm. I wish you the best of luck.
                        Thanks, I was not seriously hurt just a little headache and it made my back feel better lolz. I'm meeting up with the insurance claim person today to get an estimate on the damages to my car. They should cover it or I'm calling my lawyer back.
                        "it's gettin there"

Comment

To bad your in virgina I have a CB for sale. You can fix that. I had the same hit and fixed it in a few hours. the hood looks like it was lose for it to do what it did

Links to my rides :
                          1992 Accord EX*
                          1990 Accord EX
                          1991 Accord SE (4th)
                          1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                          1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                          1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
                            To bad your in virgina I have a CB for sale. You can fix that. I had the same hit and fixed it in a few hours. the hood looks like it was lose for it to do what it did
                            my hood was held on with 1 screw on each side in the front because the previous owner had broken the back screws on each side of the hood.
                            "it's gettin there"

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                              ouchh. it's not getting there anymore.....how bad is the damage? salvageable?
                              x2...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X