• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    They'll go out monday or tuesday

So are you driving slammed
    Sweet, thanks!

And no, im still rockin' the 17's with beefy tires. Once i install my SPC camber kit i'll put the Epsilon's back on and drop it on its nuts for a little while. Not too long since i daily this bitch...but i do want to see it slammed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

So tempted right now bro. I really want to paint my shrouds arcadia green and make the corners a little more orange like yours so that might be the perfect excuse to put the h1s in

Comment

Dude...that would look sick! And yes, that would be the perfect time to throw in some mini H1's.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

ill give my self until i get my seat brackets to think about it lol. should be plenty of time to think things through.

Comment

nah man...i can tell you're already gonna do it. You know you want to...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

hahahahha. hell yea i do bro. i would have to wire all 4 to run as lows when i flip the low switch tho. then when i hit highs all 4 go to highs as well.

that would just be sweet. i know there is some kind of law against running more then 4 lights at one time but what ever lol.

Comment

TRS has some nifty high-beam splitters that im sure would help.

And i didn't know there was a law against how many lights you can have on at one time.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

im in cali bro. they try to but rape us on everything car related lol. out here its 4 lights at once. i think that's why when you hit your high beam your fogs turn off.

Comment

I hated California car laws...but moar retrofits...looks good though can't wait to see the foggies
                    1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                    2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Expecting my retos soon. And X2, I can't wait either. I know they'll look sick!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                        im in cali bro. they try to but rape us on everything car related lol. out here its 4 lights at once. i think that's why when you hit your high beam your fogs turn off.
                        I always wondered about that when i'm installing fogs on new CRVs and stuff. We have to test them (duh) and when i flip the high-beams on, the fogs shut off and im like, well that's dumb, i just hit the brights... i want moar light! So keep the fogs on, the more the better! lol

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
                        I hated California car laws...but moar retrofits...looks good though can't wait to see the foggies
                        Thanks dude. It might be a little bit before i drop da monies for the matchbox minis, cuz i'll have to get a 3k hid kit as well...so im looking at $150-$200 to retro my fogs the right way.

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                        Expecting my retos soon. And X2, I can't wait either. I know they'll look sick!
                        Retos? Oh, your retrofit one-piecers from Nolan, right? nice. im stoked to see what they'll look like on your CB. What shrouds did he use?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

yup! And the same Gatling gun ones you sent me. He had the same exact shrouds and for 5 bucks he said I could have em'

And thanks bro

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

The Driver's side lens is rough at best. It's getting the full treatment tomorrow; Scuff, Buff and Polish. It'll look brand spankin' new when im done with it.

Now all i need is section B of the fog-light harness. So if you have one...HIT ME UP!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Got the hardest part of the fog-light install complete. Routed the A & C harness thru the firewall and dash.

Still have to finish polishing the Driver's Side Foggie. I wet sanded it tonite and i'll hit it with the buffer tomorrow...if i still have some compound left...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I sent the caps out today will be there friday

Also I have to install my fogs this week I really dont want to but I need to now
                                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X