islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    sorry bro, I got home too late to remove the flushie to take some pics of the measurements. I will try again tomorrow. BTW the car is looking amazing. you are definitely taking some huge leaps with this beast. good job bro keep it up.
    No worries. Not in any rush. i still need to sand and paint it. Was also thinking about CF wrap, but not sure...

and thanks.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

lol i'm so jelly of that hood.....

Comment

I need a bug deflector/hood visor...

yeah...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Always a worthy investment! I'd like to get one too!

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

i love that hood my man. pulls that whole front end together beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
              Always a worthy investment! I'd like to get one too!
              Yup, this new hood is definitely worthy. But im having a hard time finding one...

So, good Luck. Everywhere is out of stock and no one wants to sell theirs. If anyone finds a hook with some GTS bug deflectors, let me know!

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
              i love that hood my man. pulls that whole front end together beautifully.
              Thank You, Sir. I think so too. Im still going to have the OEM hood re-done when i get this bitch painted. That way i have options.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Only 5 left !!!
                http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CM...5851652&sr=8-1

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                Wimp go low or go home haha
                Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Fuh. That is SEXY! And I google the bug deflector and it comes up right away... anywho, I'd love to see some painted bumpers and sidemarkers!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                    I need a bug deflector/hood visor...

yeah...
                    andys auto shop has it for $70 I bought mine from thete, I should have kept it
                    My MRT

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                      Fuck yeah. i ordered one. Thanks, bud!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

No problem glad I could help with such an inspirational car

On a side note I still have that wagon storage , maybe we can meet up in the next couple weeks

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                        Wimp go low or go home haha
                        Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                        Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                          No problem glad I could help with such an inspirational car

On a side note I still have that wagon storage , maybe we can meet up in the next couple weeks
                          Thanks!

And yeah, we'll have to work out a time to make our trade happen. Hopefully there is a meet before the sunshine fades to gray for the next 9 months...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Just for you, Alex.

Next on my list: FENDERS

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

This is the first time I've looked at your car. Wicked car man! I should pay attention to upcoming meets. I guess I haven't met anyone else with a modded CB yet.
                              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                                Fuh. That is SEXY! And I google the bug deflector and it comes up right away... anywho, I'd love to see some painted bumpers and sidemarkers!
                                Yeah, i know, i kept searching for the wrong thing. And then i was confused between GTS and GT Styling...which are apparently the same thing. Anyways, i've got one coming to me now and im stoked.

And recently i've been thinking about how i want to paint my CB. Im pretty sure im going to have the bumpers re-done in SEM bumper-coating for that brand new OEM DX bumper look. I like the black bumpers...a lot. But i do have that xtra Laurel Blue bumper i'll test fit to see how it looks. We'll see if i like it enough or not...

As for the fenders, im just getting new ones...so i have no problem with cutting these ones up when i practice putting in the side-markers. Hopefully i can have something mocked up this weekend.

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                                This is the first time I've looked at your car. Wicked car man! I should pay attention to upcoming meets. I guess I haven't met anyone else with a modded CB yet.
                                Thanks dude! I would love to see your car at a meet sometime soon.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X