I'm auditioning for Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm auditioning for Star Wars

Since we have nothing going on this weekend, and missed the auditions here in St. Louis last week, my friends Tim, Curtis, and I just said, "Fuck it, lets go to Nashville!" so we are heading out in the morning to make it to the meet and greet.

The character they are looking for is a "Young man to play 19-23 years old. Must be handsome, smart and athletic. Must be 18 or over."

I'm 25, about 20 pounds over weight, and average looking. There's no way in hell that I'm even in the running, but I'm just doing it for the story.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

hey man you never know and good luck. Make sure to get some pictures of your adventure. Plus nothing a personal trainer couldn't fix.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      hey man you never know and good luck. Make sure to get some pictures of your adventure. Plus nothing a personal trainer couldn't fix.
      oh, absolutely. about 2 years ago I was attempting to get into the military and dropped 40 pounds in just over 6 months with the help of a friend that's a personal trainer, so it's doable. As for the pictures, I never go anywhere without my camera!

Does anyone know of anything cool to do in Nashville that isn't just a tourist trap?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
      X