Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in advertising on CB7tuner.com? Banner ads starting at $5/mo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in advertising on CB7tuner.com? Banner ads starting at $5/mo!

We're finally replacing the banners at the top right. TASauto and Bisimoto are no longer affiliated with CB7tuner in any way, and DigMyHonda has been gone for a very long time now. It's time to get some relevant stuff up there!

So, we need new stuff! We're going to start prices at $5/mo.

Feel free to advertise ANYTHING. Your blog, your Members Rides thread, your car for sale... Anything. As long as it isn't offensive, illegal, or competing with this site, it's allowed. It doesn't have to be a business.

All I ask is that you provide an attractive banner in the proper size (468x60). We may offer banner creation services in the future as well... but I'm just going to keep it simple to start.

Feel free to ask questions here, or simply PM me.

Interesting! Considering a Werd Werx advertsment.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

$5/month for advertising on this site is insanely cheap. Especially when you consider that your ad will be potentially placed on hundreds of thousands of pages. It's really good advertisement.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

How many ads alternate through the spot in a month (what percentage of time would one ad be displayed)? It could be a link to a craigslist ad for CB7 parts?
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

It could be anything at all. I do need to do a better job of coordinating with Pandemic in keeping up with things. We have old ads that need to go!

The ads change with each page view, and we currently only have a half dozen or so (less if we remove the expired ones.) They're displayed for the entire time the page is loaded, and will likely be viewed a number of times as people browse the site. And yes, they can be for anything and everything. Craigslist sales, advertising services or products, or just a link to a Members Rides page!

Comment

Working...
          X