Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am helping to make a slender man movie (if the kickstarter works)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo... it's like blair witch project?

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
      Soooo... it's like blair witch project?
      uhh, kinda. blair witch meets pulp fiction plot style.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

So Blair Witch hand cam footage and multiple crossed storylines Guy Ritchie style?

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
          So Blair Witch hand cam footage and multiple crossed storylines Guy Ritchie style?
          if you boil it down that far, then sure. its kinda like that.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

The Slenderman Movie Release date by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

that is all...
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-05-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to it! I felt bad that I wasn't able to contribute (my firm owed me well over 5 figures at the time...) but I'm glad it came to be!
              How is it being released? DVD? Online? Theaters?

Comment

It will be posted free online, likely on both Vimeo and YouTube. We will be doing one or two small theater showings, but those are just going to be local for friends, family, or fans that want to come.

I've been watching iterations of the edit for a couple weeks along with the rest of the crew and am VERY happy with how it came out. it is in the final days of visual effects and audio, then it will be rendered out in full 1080p gorgeousness and released!

Comment

only two more days! it will release at midnight on Tuesday morning. I'll post the link when I get it.

So. Damn. Excited.

Comment

Watching it on YouTube! At least I think this is the right one.

The Slender Man
                    Last edited by dysfunk; 02-19-2013, 03:56 AM.
                    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                      Watching it on YouTube! At least I think this is the right one.

The Slender Man
                      That's the one! We released it at midnight and have already gotten over 4300 views in 12 hours!

Comment

hooooly shit, we just got featured by Machinima and Movies.com

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/wat...for-free/11310

Comment

i'm in complete awe. we have gotten 40,000 views in 36 hours.

blown. the. fuck. away.

Comment

im going to watch it tonight. can i download it or buy it to save it to my movie library?
                            visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                              i'm in complete awe. we have gotten 40,000 views in 36 hours.

blown. the. fuck. away.
                              A pat on the back to you sir!
                              visit vgruk

Comment

thank you sir!

and damn, we are at 90,000 views.

Comment

Working...
                                X