Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My latest film project (48 hour film project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest film project (48 hour film project)

Here's the film that my crew and I made for the 48 hour film project a couple weekends ago.

This Wednesday at the "best of" showing/awards ceremony, we were awarded "Audience Choice" for our group of 10 films, "Best Directing," and 3rd place overall out of 50+ teams. The two teams that beat us were made up of members of high-end commercial production houses in St. Louis, so I ain't even mad

To make this film, we had to write, shoot, and edit a film in 48 hours, starting on Friday night, and turn in a complete 4-7 minute film on Sunday night. At the kick off, we drew out of a hat for our assigned genre (fish out of water), and were told the required elements for our film. We had to include a character (Ted or Tess Brookings, a building contractor), a prop (a ball), and a line of dialogue ("it's not what you think it is").

I did the lighting design, made the credits, helped dress the set, and helped behind the camera.

I hope you enjoy it!
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

That was .. interesting

Actually, awesome sound, I got a pretty nice sound system and it sounds sick!
    Great lighting on your part! Not to mention the quick turn-around ..

And congrats on the great finish with such limited time and the awards!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
    X