Is CD5tuner.com gone for good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CD5tuner.com gone for good?

I was doing some research for some RA1 projects and some of the hits were on CD5tuner. To my surprise it was gone.

It was running fine yesterday. Likely a server issue. The site isn't gone, unless some catastrophic server crash occurred... or Phempa decided it was time to delete the site (he's hosting it for me.)

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
      I was doing some research for some RA1 projects and some of the hits were on CD5tuner. To my surprise it was gone.
      I've gone on there before and seen that message, and the the site becomes live again the next day. Let's hope it's just a temporary down time to fix the registration problem. There is a ton of good info on there, as is here.
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Sometimes Phempa forgets to pay his bill.

If it's not back online in a bit, I'll shoot him a message. He's kind enough to host it for me, so i don't want to be a bother.
        I MAY be moving it over to Pandemic's server in the future... along with a possible software change.

We're working on some major stuff for CB7tuner at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

We're working on some major stuff for CB7tuner at the moment.
          :O Oh really?

Comment

Yes, a high level of DIY restructuring and a formal product review section.
            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Yeah! We'll finally have a MDP section!

Comment

More than that. Far more.

Comment

So we get an overhaul too?! this is very exciting! Hopefully CD5tuner wakes up again...I haven't really bothered exploring the site because of how dead it is. It's really upsetting since I moved to that chassis and kinda expected the exact same experience as here.

Comment

CB7tuner is still the priority. CD5tuner has been plagued by a number of issues, all mainly my fault (either stupid things that I did unknowingly, or software conflicts that I wasn't knowledgeable enough to correct.) I'd like to get it back up and running... but honestly, in CB7tuner-years, it's like 2011/2012 for CD5tuner. CB7tuner started to slow by that point in its life! CD5tuner is still a great resource and a great community... one that almost literally runs itself... so I don't ever intend to let it go away.

Comment

I was just trying to get on there and found this link to this thread haha.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

That's one reason I like to keep the two sites on separate servers So when one goes down, people can look to the other for a reason why!

Comment

Still down today. I sent Ben (Phempa) a message via Facebook. We'll see what comes of it. Hopefully it's not gone! I haven't taken a backup in a good while...

Comment

Pandemic got in touch with Phempa, so we should be good to go later tonight. Going to work on changing servers.

Comment

what deev said.
                              My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                              X